IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Process Hacker not starting with ASCU

k1234

Process hacker is my task manager replacement.

ASC seems to block / not allow to run (ProcessHacker.exe) however for example if i rename it to lets say ProcessHacke.exe it opens but i cannot use the plugins for it.

any idea ?

Process hacker is my task manager replacement.

ASC seems to block / not allow to run (ProcessHacker.exe) however for example if i rename it to lets say ProcessHacke.exe it opens but i cannot use the plugins for it.

any idea ?

Hi k1234,

Please make sure the product you have problem is Advanced SystemCare PRO, not Advanced SysteCare Ultimate.

Then please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe.Then double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click "Save report". After it finishes, you will get a pop up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click "OK" button to open that saved folder. Please send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Thanks.

Hi k1234,

Please make sure the product you have problem is Advanced SystemCare PRO, not Advanced SysteCare Ultimate.

Then please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe.Then double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click "Save report". After it finishes, you will get a pop up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click "OK" button to open that saved folder. Please send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Thanks.

Hi, i've sent you a pm with the debug info zip file, iam using advanced systemcare ultimate, works really good, like i said the only issue i have is process hacker is not starting up.

alright now there was another update wich breaks process hacker again ! wtf is going on

my system crashed when i plugged in a empty usb drive and it tried to scan it.

the softwares language and settings did reset.

silent mode is broken, idk whats up here.

Archived