IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Installed ASC 11 but can't start program

This issue has been absolutely infuriating, so I'll keep this as concise as possible with all details. To begin with, I have a paid subscription for ASC for THREE computers in my home. Paid for on August 9, 2017.

Sunday -- installed new mobo, new SSD, and a fresh copy of Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.

Thursday -- installed ASC 11 and attempted to run program. Program wouldn't open.

Finally, Saturday, I get around to calling iObit. They connect with me remotely, uninstall and re-download ASC 11, and it still doesn't open after installation. They tell me to call back on Monday when they will have a full house.

Monday rolls around, I call them twice. The first time, they try the same things and, of course, it still doesn't work. A senior tech tells the tech I'm speaking to that I should rollback Windows to a previous update, but this is a FRESH installation... There isn't an update to rollback to.

I call them back after restarting, disabling Windows Defender, re-downloading the software, and trying to start it with admin privileges and in compatibility mode to no avail. They tell me -- rather rudely, might I add -- to call my PC retailer and chat with their technical support team because it just has to be my system, so I call my PC retailer and they ask me to download another antivirus software. I choose AVG Free. It installs and works without a hitch. This is clearly NOT a system issue.

I call back today and explain my situation. Without even attempting to connect with me, they immediately begin discussing different pricing options for service.

This is unacceptable and absurd. I've had ASC either free or a paid subscription in one way or another on various computers within my home for the past 5 or 6 years. I never had a problem with it until I decided to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 10 Home. I shouldn't have to pay extra to address an issue that sounds like a compatibility issue with their software that they aren't being upfront about. And these hush-hush conversations while I'm on hold that they follow up with a sales pitch is shady as all hell.

I was happy as a clam with ASC for the past several years and loathe to abandon it, but if I don't get the help that's needed, I WILL be requesting a refund and take my business elsewhere.

Since ASC technicians are inept to help, have any users run into this issue and found a way around it? Or did they all abandon ship too? Enquiring minds would like to know.

Hi aadamson,

Please confirm the program that you have the problem with is Advanced SystemCare PRO not Advanced SystemCare Ultimate.

Please download the tool http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe.Then double click to run this tool on the PC with the problem and click "Save report". After it finishes, you will get a popup window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click "OK" button to open that saved folder. Please send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Thanks.

Well I'm having the same problem as the friend over there.

But every time I open my ADSU My Blue Screen of Death "Critical Process Died"

I already have one last version installed, but this only started to occur due to when I did update my video card to last version when I rebooted started this problem with my ADSU and I can not open it anymore.

I'm annoyed help me.

Well I'm having the same problem as the friend over there.

But every time I open my ADSU My Blue Screen of Death "Critical Process Died"

I already have one last version installed, but this only started to occur due to when I did update my video card to last version when I rebooted started this problem with my ADSU and I can not open it anymore.

I'm annoyed help me.

Hi,

Please run the tool and send us the the requested file for further analysis.

http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe

Thanks.

Hi,

Would you please run the tool http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DumpCollector.exe and send us another requested file?

Double click to run it >> click Collect button and it will generate a Dump_xxx_xxx.zip file on your desktop. Please send us this file for analyzing.

Thanks.

Hello.

I did uninstall full ADSU I tried to reinstall again but could not start without success.

When it was open ADSU it's death screen "Error" Critical Process Died "in Windows 10"

Well then I removed the program again, I do not know if it was due to update the installation of the driver of my video card or the ADSU.

I will wait for ADSU update or if it was video card error really.

Sorry tool did not work at all as I posted in the image above.

Hello.

I did uninstall full ADSU I tried to reinstall again but could not start without success.

When it was open ADSU it's death screen "Error" Critical Process Died "in Windows 10"

Well then I removed the program again, I do not know if it was due to update the installation of the driver of my video card or the ADSU.

I will wait for ADSU update or if it was video card error really.

Sorry tool did not work at all as I posted in the image above.

Hi,

1) Please send us a screenshot of the error of " Critical Process Died "in Windows 10".

2) Please check whether you could find Minidump file under C:\windows\Minidump and send it to us.

Double click Computer on the desktop->Type %systemroot% in the Address Bar->Find Minidump folder->send it to us.

Thanks.

Oi,

1) Envie-nos uma captura de tela do erro de "Processo crítico morto" no Windows 10 ".

2) Verifique se você pode encontrar o arquivo Minidump em C: \ windows \ Minidump e enviá-lo para nós.

Clique duas vezes em Computador na área de trabalho-> Digite% systemroot% na Barra de endereços-> Encontrar pasta Minidump-> envie-nos.

Obrigado.

[/ QUOTE]

Ok, amigo.

Well I found the folder, but I did not find anything in this folder. Thumbs upThumbs up

Oi,

1) Envie-nos uma captura de tela do erro de "Processo crítico morto" no Windows 10 ".

2) Verifique se você pode encontrar o arquivo Minidump em C: \ windows \ Minidump e enviá-lo para nós.

Clique duas vezes em Computador na área de trabalho-> Digite% systemroot% na Barra de endereços-> Encontrar pasta Minidump-> envie-nos.

Obrigado.

[/ QUOTE]

Ok, amigo.

Well I found the folder, but I did not find anything in this folder. Thumbs upThumbs up

Hi,

Our experts need the minidump file for further analysis.

Please check whether you have enabled Minidump. If not, please take steps below to enable Minidump if you are running Win10.

https://www.windows10forums.com/articles/how-to-enable-minidump-logs-in-windows-10.50/

Thanks.

Archived