IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Installed ASC Ultimate 11, but still have virus in system.

Somehow I have become infected. I am now getting dozens of "GreatArcadeHits" ad pages popping up whenever I try and load a page, or select something from the page.

Hi,

Did you get any popup from Advanced SystemCare Ultimate to notify you about this GreatArcadeHits virus?

Please offer us a screenshot of "GreatArcadeHits" ad pages you have got.

Thanks.

ok this is a multi step removal

1st you need to uninstall the greatestarcadehits program if it installed one.

you will then want to use a program to remove the adware/pup from all your browsers(the site im getting instructions from suggests adwcleaner)

run a registery cleaner to remove traces of the program install if there is one.

then you will want to run your antimalware program i recomend malware fighter personaly.

run a second antimalware program of your choosing

next you want to reset all browser addons and clear all cache and history.(the files can be hiding in the cache)

i hope i have been of help with your issue and the instructions were provided on a seperate malware removal forum when i asked about the issue mentioned.

Archived