IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC Ultimate 11 instead of ASC 12 PRO + MF 6.3 PRO

Hello.

I got both Advanced SystemCare 12 PRO plus Malware Fighter 6 PRO.

Does Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 11 substitute them?

Tks

Hi,

Advanced SystemCare Ultimate include all features for Advanced SystemCare PRO, and the difference is that only Advanced SystemCare Ultimate has the anti-virus features.

Advanced SystemCare PRO is a perfect optimization tool and it can maximally optimize your PC. IObit Malware Fighter can protect your PC from malware and viruses. Thus, you do not need to buy Advanced SystemCare Ultimate again if you have got Advanced SystemCare PRO and IObit Malware Fighter PRO.

Thanks,

Advanced SystemCare Ultimate include all features for Advanced SystemCare PRO, and the difference is that only Advanced SystemCare Ultimate has the anti-virus features.

Hey.

Does this mean that Advanced SystemCare Ultimate is able to completely replace IObit Malware Fighter, in terms of protection? I'd like to buy IObit MF + ASC Pro in the coming year, but the versatility of ASU makes me wonder about the choice between that and that.. Which one is more stable?

Thank you.

Hey.

Does this mean that Advanced SystemCare Ultimate is able to completely replace IObit Malware Fighter, in terms of protection? I'd like to buy IObit MF + ASC Pro in the coming year, but the versatility of ASU makes me wonder about the choice between that and that.. Which one is more stable?

Thank you.

Hi,

Either one of the two safety programs could protect your computer. And they have different focus. One is for anti-virus protection and one is for malware removal.

You could choose the one that suit you best.

Thanks,

I understand the difference between Advanced SystenCare Pro 12 and Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 11. But, if I have Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 11, does it have the same protections as Malware Fighter 6 Pro?

Hi,

Advanced SystemCare Ultimate and IObit Malware Fighter have the different focus to protect your computer and they are not duplicate programs.

But if you have Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 11 PRO, you don't need to purchase IObit Malware Fighter again.

Thanks,

Archived