Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I click on the executable file in my task bar, the computer goes to a black screen. I can recover by going to the task manager and shutting ASC 12 down. I thought this was just my tower, but also occurs on my laptop. Tower is an HP Omen and the laptop is a ASUS ROG. Any thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by shanemcollins View Post
      When I click on the executable file in my task bar, the computer goes to a black screen. I can recover by going to the task manager and shutting ASC 12 down. I thought this was just my tower, but also occurs on my laptop. Tower is an HP Omen and the laptop is a ASUS ROG. Any thoughts?
      Hi,

Please confirm whether this black screen issue occurs when you click on executable files of our programs only.

Thanks,

IObit Support Team --
      If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Originally posted by ManBeerVarken View Post

HI

This is the file

Please refer to our attached Fix Guidance.

Thanks,

Attached Files
        IObit Support Team --
        If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

The issue I is only with the new Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 12. It does not occur with any other program or Iobit product too. If it helps, I can access the program from the Task Bar by right clicking on it and selecting which section of ASC.

Comment

Nice software. But the wishing is to solve problems by error codes if possible or explain what they mean:

for example. There is permanent errors set in the windows update section (see screenshot) for microsoft legal software.
            Attached Files

Comment

How about adding to the toolbox the function to fix boot menu entries, uefi etc? Sometimes we get BCD erros and it is hard to fix it. Until now I havo no issues with the final version. Congratulations

Comment

Originally posted by Cicely View Post

Please refer to our attached Fix Guidance.

Thanks,

Hi I have the same issue as this user. I downlloaded the doc document and tried to download the fix file, but it requires registration to the site and I don't like to give my data around.
                There is any other way to fix the problem?
                Should I send you the config file before?
                Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by DigitMauro View Post

Hi I have the same issue as this user. I downlloaded the doc document and tried to download the fix file, but it requires registration to the site and I don't like to give my data around.
                  There is any other way to fix the problem?
                  Should I send you the config file before?
                  Thank you!
                  [QUOTE=DigitMauro;n226718]

Hi,

Please try the link below: https://www.sendspace.com/file/zpscvg

Thanks,

IObit Support Team --

Comment

[QUOTE=Cicely;n226723]

Hi,

Thanks,
                    [QUOTE=Cicely;n226723]

Hi,

Thanks,
                    Thank you. Cicely.

Still the site is asking for registration, but if you just ignore it clicking on the download button it works.

I applied the patch and for the time being I don't have the ugly message around anymore.

Thanks.

Comment

[QUOTE=DigitMauro;n226726][QUOTE=Cicely;n226723]

Originally posted by Cicely View Post

Thank you. Cicely.

Still the site is asking for registration, but if you just ignore it clicking on the download button it works.

I applied the patch and for the time being I don't have the ugly message around anymore.

Thanks.
                      Hi,

Our latest version has fix this issue.

You could also download the latest version from http://update.iobit.com/dl/asc-ultimate-setup.exe

Thanks,
                      IObit Support Team --

Comment

Hi,

Since upgrading to Advanced Systemcare Ultimate 12, When I load it I the app window is black.
                        I minimise then maximise the app then it shows up. But, when clicking on the Speed Up Tab, No features show. as shown in the screenshot.
                        I did not have this issue with Advanced Systemcare Ultimate 11. Have uninstalled/Reinstalled, But, No change.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Leudy View Post
                          Hi,

Since upgrading to Advanced Systemcare Ultimate 12, When I load it I the app window is black.
                          I minimise then maximise the app then it shows up. But, when clicking on the Speed Up Tab, No features show. as shown in the screenshot.
                          I did not have this issue with Advanced Systemcare Ultimate 11. Have uninstalled/Reinstalled, But, No change.

Thanks
                          Please download and install our latest version to see how it works: http://update.iobit.com/dl/asc-ultimate-setup.exe
                          Thanks,

IObit Support Team --

Comment

Windows message is "Find and install and antispyware app online...". Why is that? I thought Iobit Advanced System Care Ultimate 12 includes antispyware?

Comment

Working...
                            X