Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCC Tray icon error message

Hi,
    I'm getting a TCCTrayicon popup message after running ASC12 on both my laptop and my PC. After running a scan and closing ASC12 the message is there, if I click OK the first 2 windows close but when I ok the last message it replicates indefinitely and I have to reboot to get rid of it.
    I've reinstalled ASC 12 on both machines and still the same issue.
    I've attached a screenshot
    Any ideas?

Thanks,

Paul

Originally posted by Woofmix View Post
    Hi,
    I'm getting a TCCTrayicon popup message after running ASC12 on both my laptop and my PC. After running a scan and closing ASC12 the message is there, if I click OK the first 2 windows close but when I ok the last message it replicates indefinitely and I have to reboot to get rid of it.
    I've reinstalled ASC 12 on both machines and still the same issue.
    I've attached a screenshot
    Any ideas?

Thanks,

Paul
    Hi Paul,

We notice that you are running Advanced SystemCare Ulttimate 12, not Advanced SystemCare PRO 12.

Our latest version has solved this issue. Please download the latest version from: http://update.iobit.com/dl/asc-ultimate-setup.exe

Cheers,

IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Originally posted by Cicely View Post

Hi Paul,

We notice that you are running Advanced SystemCare Ulttimate 12, not Advanced SystemCare PRO 12.

Our latest version has solved this issue. Please download the latest version from: http://update.iobit.com/dl/asc-ultimate-setup.exe

Cheers,
      Hi Cicely,

Thanks for the reply, that seems to have solved the problem on my laptop, I'll try it on my desktop tonight.

Thanks,

Paul

Comment

Working...
      X