IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

PCC Tray icon error message

Hi,

I'm getting a TCCTrayicon popup message after running ASC12 on both my laptop and my PC. After running a scan and closing ASC12 the message is there, if I click OK the first 2 windows close but when I ok the last message it replicates indefinitely and I have to reboot to get rid of it.

I've reinstalled ASC 12 on both machines and still the same issue.

I've attached a screenshot

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Paul

Hi,

I'm getting a TCCTrayicon popup message after running ASC12 on both my laptop and my PC. After running a scan and closing ASC12 the message is there, if I click OK the first 2 windows close but when I ok the last message it replicates indefinitely and I have to reboot to get rid of it.

I've reinstalled ASC 12 on both machines and still the same issue.

I've attached a screenshot

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Paul

Hi Paul,

We notice that you are running Advanced SystemCare Ulttimate 12, not Advanced SystemCare PRO 12.

Our latest version has solved this issue. Please download the latest version from: http://update.iobit.com/dl/asc-ultimate-setup.exe

Cheers,

Hi Paul,

We notice that you are running Advanced SystemCare Ulttimate 12, not Advanced SystemCare PRO 12.

Our latest version has solved this issue. Please download the latest version from: http://update.iobit.com/dl/asc-ultimate-setup.exe

Cheers,

Hi Cicely,

Thanks for the reply, that seems to have solved the problem on my laptop, I'll try it on my desktop tonight.

Thanks,

Paul

Archived