IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC 12 Pro

Dear IObit user,

This is Cicely from IObit Support Team.

Happy to hear you like Advanced SystemCare 12. We’ll keep on improving it.

All your suggestions, comments (both pros and cons), concerns, or program bugs/errors reported will be taken into serious consideration. Please email us again if you have more opinions.

Highly appreciated your support to Advanced SystemCare!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I've been using iobit products for years now and and love them so much! I use them on all the systems in our home. The only issues I've had are recent. I was hit with ransomware that the software did not catch last Christmas Eve (gandcab 5) but luckily bitdefender cracked it recently and my files are back. The other is ongoing and I'm still scratching my head over it. Each time I start my computer, there is a Firefox app running (I don't have it installed) and it likes to cause windows and programs to crash constantly until I restart. Sometimes it makes this "Gort!" firefox window come up linking to "hardcore anal". I always find an "AMozilla" folder in my AppData Roaming and Local folders, and deleting them fixes the problem, but they return on restart. I hope iobit can find a way to detect and fix this soon.

Sorry if I posted about it in the wrong area. I signed up so I could talk about it :)

Hello,

About ransomware, we suggest you use IObit Malware Fighter to protect your PC. Advanced SystemCare focus on cleaning and optimzation while it only provides basic protection for your PC. IObit Malware Fighter is a security program can guard your PC.

Cheers.

• 4 weeks later...