IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

How to Stop the Program Crashing Return To Desktop Nagging

I have Window 8.1 and ASC Free. One of the most annoying things any piece of software can do, is at random kick you back to desktop so it can interrupt what you are doing. ASC has started doing this as of late. It's causing another program that I am using to crash, losing all the time and work I've done.

I want to turn off ALL nagging notifications. All of them. I do not want this program telling me anything. I have a mother, and she has nagged me to the point to where I hate any and everything that nags me like this. I don't care that you added a new number to the software and that it's "new" and I need to download it. I will download it when I am ready to. I do not care, that you want me to download another 70kb of stuff to whatever, I will do that when I am ready. What I do care about, is this interrupting what I am doing, kicking me back to desktop, and destroying what I was doing with my computer.

I've torn through the settings and there is absolutely no way that I've seen to turn this awful function off. At this point, I would rather my system get hijacked than have to deal with a program that is supposed to make this better. I do not know why idiot software engineers do this. Old school programs like this, never deliberately went out of their way to nag you as much as this program suite does.

And no, I will not pay you for the privilege of not being nagged. Why on Earth would I pay you to do something, you should already be doing? In short, I want this program to leave me alone when I'm not directly interacting with this program. If there is not a way for me to do that, I will be uninstalling this junk. I'm tired of this.

Firstly, you give very little information regarding your issue.

What program is crashing?...is it a game ( which is very common for causing this issue)

How do you know that it is ASC causing the issue, and not a software conflict or hardware issue?

Yes, the adds/popups are annoying, but are very unlikely to be causing your system/program crashes

What you are describing is a very common fault as can be seen from ...https://www.google.com/search?q=prog...ient=firefox-b

If you are so unhappy with ASC which you describe as "Junk"...why don't you just uninstall it.

Nobody is forcing you to use it.

This is a help forum, run by volunteers who try to assist each other with issues. There is no point in being so agressive on the forum, as it is unlikely to encourage other

users to assist you.

That said, if you give some more detail as requested, we will try to assist you.

Hi there,

Scannan just replied you with the information we needed to know about the issue.

Waiting for your reply. :)

Hi Cicely

I think your reply was meant for the original poster (OP)...Slyguy3129, who has the issue, but has not come back with any additional information,

so, either the issue is solved or the OP could not be bothered,