Problem with Advaced-SystemCare and Optane memory

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with Advaced-SystemCare and Optane memory

I have two PS, Win10 - 64, Motherboard Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming-CF, both using Optane memory (32 Gb) and both using pinned applications. Whenever I run Advanced-SystemCare, the optimization creates an "unknown" error in the pinning process and I have to run a repair of the Intel RST program to get it back working. The problem happens with both PCs but I do not know exactly which activity is creating this, I always run with all activities on.

Run the Activities 4 at a time until you find the group which is causing the issue. Then when you have found the offending group,
    run the Activities in that group one at a time until you find the offending Activity. Then check the settings for that Activity.
    To err is Human. To really mess things up you need a PC.

Comment

I found the culprit, see picture attached. It seems the Intel RST program takes a long time to load and was kicked out by the optimization ...

Comment

Hi there,

Did the problem fixed if you didn't tick it?

We well also test it to try to investigate the problem.
        IObit Support Team --
        If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Well, apparently the problem was fixed if I did not tick that item. However, since then, both PCs had updated to Win10, 64, v 1903 (previously they were v1809). I have now just tested Adv-SystCare with that item also ticked and the problem disappeared! It seems the loading of the Intel RST program has became faster after the update, I think ...

Comment

Good old microsoft...they never fail to ***** things up...
            To err is Human. To really mess things up you need a PC.

Comment

Working...
            X