Advanced System 12 not working with my Windows 10 Laptop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advanced System 12 not working with my Windows 10 Laptop

I have installed Advanced System Care and start optimizations, but now i am facing a issue that my 60% of application not working in laptop, Trying opening URLs from program like Slack or Skype, not working as before. I have downloaded something from chrome but its showing it is not finished yet. Trying to open the Windows 10 menu, it takes a couple of seconds.

Any user having this issue or have solution for my problem.

Use system restore to return your pc to a time before the issues occurred.
    If this fixes the issues, you should try the ASC optimization functions one at a time to identify which one is causing the issue.
    Also ensure that Deep Clean in registry clean settings is NOT selected.
    To err is Human. To really mess things up you need a PC.

Comment

Originally posted by Holland153 View Post
      I have installed Advanced System Care and start optimizations, but now i am facing a issue that my 60% of application not working in laptop, Trying opening URLs from program like Slack or Skype, not working as before. I have downloaded something from chrome but its showing it is not finished yet. Trying to open the Windows 10 menu, it takes a couple of seconds.

Any user having this issue or have solution for my problem.
      Thanks for the solution regarding this above issue, Thanks.
      Last edited by Holland153; Jul. 5th, 2019, 08:16.

Comment

Hi there,

This is Cicely from IObit.

Many Thanks to Scannan who always helps our user immediately with an effective method.

We are very honored.

Cheers.
        IObit Support Team --
        If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Working...
        X