IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced System 12 not working with my Windows 10 Laptop

I have installed Advanced System Care and start optimizations, but now i am facing a issue that my 60% of application not working in laptop, Trying opening URLs from program like Slack or Skype, not working as before. I have downloaded something from chrome but its showing it is not finished yet. Trying to open the Windows 10 menu, it takes a couple of seconds.

Any user having this issue or have solution for my problem.

Use system restore to return your pc to a time before the issues occurred.

If this fixes the issues, you should try the ASC optimization functions one at a time to identify which one is causing the issue.

Also ensure that Deep Clean in registry clean settings is NOT selected.

I have installed Advanced System Care and start optimizations, but now i am facing a issue that my 60% of application not working in laptop, Trying opening URLs from program like Slack or Skype, not working as before. I have downloaded something from chrome but its showing it is not finished yet. Trying to open the Windows 10 menu, it takes a couple of seconds.

Any user having this issue or have solution for my problem.

Thanks for the solution regarding this above issue, Thanks.