IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced SystemCare Ulitimate 12

Buick

I have paid for a year subscription on ASU 12 (Advanced SystemCare Ultimate) and i have another 6 months to go before the renewal.

I would like to buy ASU 13 now but I'm not due for a renewal.

I'm asking.... would i get a credit for 6 months on ASU 12? and if so, can i put the credit towards buying ASU 13?

First...ASU 13 is not yet released, so you cannot buy ASU 13.

When ASU 13 becomes available, you can use your current ASU 12 licence to activate it.

If ASU 13 is not available when your renewal is due, then you would renew ASU12 again.

Your licence for an Iobit product works for every version of that product.

Hi there

Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 13 is not released yet. Advanced SystemCare Ultimate includes all functions of Advanced SystemCare Pro. Besides, it also has antivirus feature. So we recommend you to use Advanced SystemCare Ultimate if you didn’t install any other antivirus software.

Please make sure which product you prefer to.

Hi there

Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 13 is not released yet. Advanced SystemCare Ultimate includes all functions of Advanced SystemCare Pro. Besides, it also has antivirus feature. So we recommend you to use Advanced SystemCare Ultimate if you didn’t install any other antivirus software.

Please make sure which product you prefer to.

Hi Cicely

User Buick has made it quite clear that ASC Ultimate is the product they want., so I cannot understand your answer.

You have made no effort to actually answer their question regarding credit.

There are lot's of posts which go unanswered by Iobit, yet you find it necessary to reply to a post which has already been answered.

I suggest that it would be more beneficial if you answered the posts which require an input from Iobit.