Advanced SystemCare Ulitimate 12

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advanced SystemCare Ulitimate 12

I am half way through my yearly bought product and would like up update to 13.
    can i have credit and transfer it to the new 13?

Yes you can update. When the update is installed you must enter your licence again in order to again have the Pro version.
    To err is Human. To really mess things up you need a PC.

Comment

can i have credit and transfer it to the new 13?

Comment

Why would you want credit when you can just simply enter your licence?

Comment

I have paid for a year subscription on ASU 12 (Advanced SystemCare Ultimate) and i have another 6 months to go before the renewal.
          I would like to buy ASU 13 now but I'm not due for a renewal.
          I'm asking.... would i get a credit for 6 months on ASU 12? and if so, can i put the credit towards buying ASU 13?

Comment

First...ASU 13 is not yet released, so you cannot buy ASU 13.
            When ASU 13 becomes available, you can use your current ASU 12 licence to activate it.
            If ASU 13 is not available when your renewal is due, then you would renew ASU12 again.
            Your licence for an Iobit product works for every version of that product.

Comment

Hi there

Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 13 is not released yet. Advanced SystemCare Ultimate includes all functions of Advanced SystemCare Pro. Besides, it also has antivirus feature. So we recommend you to use Advanced SystemCare Ultimate if you didn’t install any other antivirus software.

Please make sure which product you prefer to.
              IObit Support Team --
              If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Originally posted by Cicely View Post
                Hi there

Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 13 is not released yet. Advanced SystemCare Ultimate includes all functions of Advanced SystemCare Pro. Besides, it also has antivirus feature. So we recommend you to use Advanced SystemCare Ultimate if you didn’t install any other antivirus software.

Please make sure which product you prefer to.
                Hi Cicely
                User Buick has made it quite clear that ASC Ultimate is the product they want., so I cannot understand your answer.
                You have made no effort to actually answer their question regarding credit.
                There are lot's of posts which go unanswered by Iobit, yet you find it necessary to reply to a post which has already been answered.
                I suggest that it would be more beneficial if you answered the posts which require an input from Iobit.

Comment

Working...
                X