IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advance System Care Pro and Advance System Care Ultimate

Hi Swoopdaddy,

Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 13 RC is out. It can be downloaded from Major Geeks.

Please kindly note that Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 13 includes all functions of Advanced SystemCare 13 Pro. Besides, Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 13 also has antivirus feature. If you didn’t install any other antivirus software, you can try Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 13.

Have a nice day.:-)

• 4 weeks later...
i have a paid subscription for advanced systemcare ultimate now when I run an update with it , im told to download advanced systemcare pro … I am very disappointed about this

I do not understand what exactly is your issue.

I assume you are running ASCU (advanced systemcare ultimate) and if you click on Check for updates you are offered ASC pro....is this correct.

when I go to update the ANTIVIRUS or ASCU … the only update I am givin is for ASC pro …. now I know that ASCU is different then ASC pro because of the ANTIVIRUS …. ive had ASCU for many years and this is the only time I have had this issue …. why is someone running ASCU even getting an update for ASC pro that would be down grading (going from a product with antivirus) to a prodruct with out antivirus...…

bonjour, moi aussi quand je veux mettre a jour ascu 13 j'ai mise a jour pour le asc pro 13.1 mon code ne marche plus car utilisable que pour ascu merci de rectifier le problème.

hello, me too when i want to update ascu 13 i have updated for asc pro 13.1 my code does not work any more because usable only for ascu thank you to rectify the problem.

You can only post in English.

Go to the news & offerssection of the Forum and download the latest version of ASCU and your code will work again.

Why you need to pay for ASCU when the Windows virus program is doing the job ASCU supposed to do, so the best bet is to get ASC and let Windows do the scanning for the virus. Whatever I set to be used as a safe app or file with ASCU is deleted by Windows virus programs.