IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

How to recover Firefox Browsing History deleted due to AutoClean ?

So I downloaded Advanced SystemCare Ultimate last week without knowing that some checked options in its default settings would delete my Firefox History older than 7 days. I would like to know if there is a way to recover my browsing history, I can see a list of the Firefox items that have been deleted when I go in SETTINGS ---> LOGS & BACKUPS but I can't find a way to restore or recover the deleted items as there is no backup options available

Have a look here...https://www.easeus.com/file-recovery/recover-deleted-firefox-browsing-history.html#1

Also, I recommend that you read the ASC Product Manual.You should never use new software without first learning about it's operation(s).

Go through the settings one by one to ensure everything is set up to suit you.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

There are two ways to recover your deleted firefox browsing history. Go through the contents to help you out.

Workable Solutions

Fix 1. Use backup copies

If you have accidentally delete Firefox history, you can recover it by locating the index.dat backup file. Click "Start" > "Search" > "Tools" > "Folder Options"...Full steps

Fix 2. Use DNS cache

Press Windows + R, type cmd and click OK. Or you can also type cmd in the Windows search bar. Open Command Prompt, type ipconfig /displaydns