IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

All in one Ultimate, Really!

Hi Saltyseaman,

Thanks for your feedbacks.

Actually, ASC Ultimate and IObit Malware Fighter are two different programs and need different license codes to register. But you can get IObit Malware Fighter from the Tool Box of ASC Ultimate.

Advanced SystemCare Ultimate not only includes all the ASC Pro features but also has the antivirus functions. Thus, it is an all- in-one product. And you know ASC Ultimate is a professional anti-virus software with the basic anti-malware functions. But IObit Malware Fighter is specialized at anti-malware. It can be a good compliment of ASC Ultimate to protect your PC completely.:wink:

Thanks for your understanding.;-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I use Advanced Systemcare Ultimate too, my Question is why the Spyware protection is not accepted by Microsoft? Virus protection is accepted, but Spyware protection is not accepted.. why that? it's called Ultimate but it's not Ultimate!! I can not understand it, because you use Bitdefender engine and Bitdefender engine protect both... Sincerly Dennis.

http://s14.directupload.net/images/141105/eaavrqvz.png

Hi Dennis, welcome to IObit Forum! :-)

Spyware protection in ASC Ultimate is a light one, you have to use IObit Malware Fighter for Windows to recognize it as a spyware protection.

Cheers.

NOTE : The forum is in English and your image is from a Windows in German, so it will be helpful to get help if you write what is written there in English.

Archived