IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Noticed a few things didn't work after WIndows 10 install, Questions

Two things that I have noticed that didn't work in ASC Pro with the install of Windows 10 that I would like to see work again.

I noticed that ACS is not protecting my home page in Microsoft Edge, the new MS browser. Which seems to be a bit more fluid in Win10 than to

old IE. Secondly I noticed that I don't have the system temperatures @ in MotherBoard, PS, Fan speed, GPU,CPU temp in the performance monitor any longer. I tried a fresh install and it did not return.?

I can't remember if I had to install something else with I/O Bit to get that but didn't think so.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I used to love ASC Ultimate 8, but last night after installing ASC 8 on my Windows 10 Pro it makes my new freshly installed windows slower then any other OS. also it destroyed my chrome browser, not opening at all, even killing it from the task manager and re installed does not make it work. found these issues just after install, God knows how many issues are hidden on my OS because of ASC 8. Waiting for 9, but disappointed with ASC 8. Iobit should give a warning while installing ASC 8 on Windows 10 for this kind of issues, at least give a warning that it might not work proper on Windows 10. ASC just massed up my windows :(.

Archived