IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Temperature Monitor

Hello,

I have had ASC 8 and developed a problem. I had been able to access the temperature monitors through monitor.exe. Some how monitor.exe worked fine except I could no longer show the temp. scales I tried installing ASC Ultimate. I am at the same spot, I can not see the Temp. scales.

I cannot determine. if there is a problem with ASC, Or the ASC no longed offers that option any longer. Maybe I have done something to cause this with some setting.

Can someone suggest what might have caused this. Any help help, please, greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

waynerr

Hi waynerr,

Welcome to IObit Forum.:-)

Please send us the related screenshots for us to look into.

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Besides, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV8.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop, please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Thanks in advance. :)

Cicely,

I try sending you the files. I try to post them in this forum. I get an error message saying the .zip file is too large.

I try sending you the files to your support e-mail, but they keep getting rejected. I do not know how to get the files to you. ?

Wayne

Hey Cicely,

It is not supposed to work that it worked :-) The Temp. Scales have returned.:-) Everything is straight. All is right with the world.:-)

To you and your buddy, ENOSKYPE, it is a little late in the day. Have a good tomorrow.

Thank you so much,

Wayne

Hey Cicely,

It is not supposed to work that it worked :-) The Temp. Scales have returned.:-) Everything is straight. All is right with the world.:-)

To you and your buddy, ENOSKYPE, it is a little late in the day. Have a good tomorrow.

Thank you so much,

Wayne

Nice to know that it worked, have great day!

Archived