IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Need To Temporarily Totally Disable ASCU9 To Test Software

jimwg

Greetings!

Subject line says it all. I need to temporarily fully disable ASCU9 from booting to test some software. ASCU8 allowed me to install it on a flash drive than the HD so I had full control of it booting or not by just removing the flash drive but ASCU9 is balking from being installed on flash drives with bad folder errors. It's almost impossible to prevent some part of ASCU booting from your HD. Any solutions to disable it from the get-go?

Thanks for any hints!

Jim in NYC

Hello jimwg,

Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 9 is an antivirus software. It cannot be disabled from booting.

If you want to disable ASC U9, it is recommended to disable Real-time protection, which may effect your testing. You can choose to diable Real-time protection until restart or permantantly by right clicking on the system tray icon of the program.

Best Regards.

Archived