This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jimmypop View Post

This worked, it showed correctly. It now says enable or dissable instead of delete
    Glad to hear that.

Have a lovely day.
    IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Originally posted by Huy Minh Bùi View Post
      I Love this!!! I have some idea:
      - You should make Material Design Themes and Metro UI for ASC10
      -You should have auto Turbo Boost
      -Have ability to delete some toolbox if i don`t use it
      (Sorry my bad English)
      Huy Minh Bùi,

Thanks for your kind suggestions for ASC 10. We will take them into consideration.

As for your 2nd suggestion, we'd like to follow the steps below to turn on Turbo Boost at Windows startup , which has the same function as you suggested.

Go to Settings under Options on the top left of the main interface-> Click General Settings ->Tick the checkbox of Enable Performance Monitor on the right-hand panel-> Click Apply and OK.

Thank you.

IObit Support Team --
      If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

IOBIT products have reached the world/ASC 10 beta 2 is on the path of paradox. Being a superior application does not mean increasing complexity of UI., so I subscribe the theory that power users want speed and simplicity, even at code level.

Comment

Originally posted by mgenth View Post
          IOBIT products have reached the world/ASC 10 beta 2 is on the path of paradox. Being a superior application does not mean increasing complexity of UI., so I subscribe the theory that power users want speed and simplicity, even at code level.
          Hi mgenth,

Welcome to IObit forums.

Thanks for letting us know your opinion. We will try our best to improve our program. Any feedback or suggestion is welcomed.

Cheers.
          IObit Support Team --

Comment

I have great ideas for ASC 10: there are also reasons and benefits to include it into ASC with red text

I suggest merge ASC Language and Toolbox Language file into one file (for shorting translate time, and better translating, better fixing translate bugs and better adding new strings)

Merge Quick Settings and Settings into one Settings - I suggest create skin of Settings as same style as in Quick Settings (for easier of use)

Still I suggest one-click all in one scanning to repair, clean, speed, defrag PC and update drivers--------you could use Together scanning method as same as IOLO System Mechanic to get 3x faster scanning and Disk Optimization (means defragging PC) won´t scan Junk Files and Privacy Issues-----when defrag scanning ASC will ignore these files...(for easier of use, for faster defrag scanning and defragging and overall Clean and Optimize scanning up to 3x faster and for easier access of better tunning up PC including driver updating)

I suggest to move Vulnerability Fix, Software Updater and Spyware Removal items into ASC Antivirus scanning modul, because these items means Security of PC
            All features in Protect tab can be moved into ASC Antivirus modul, too..........(for faster Clean and Optimize overall scanning and better Antivirus scanning)

I suggest running IObit Unlocker, IObit Undelete, Random Password Generator, Protected Folder and IObit Uninstaller programs in INTERFACE of Advanced System Care.......no as standalone programs and windows (for easier access to important actions, that provide these programs)

I suggest Turbo Boost can use all features of Game Booster including it can show window of installed games and Turbo Boost can provide to speed and run specifical game from list.......(for better gaming experience and easier access for speeding games)

for Protected Folder utility - if the Advanced System Care stops working..and it is not run - Protected Folder can automatically use rescue .bat file to unlock and move locked items with entered password (these locked items will be hidden in path of ASC on Disk) on Desktop.....(for preventing lost of locked files when the ASC have to reinstall....if this feature you include into ASC)

I suggest merge all IObit running processes into one.....all actions, scans and utilities in ASC can be run in one process (for lower system usage, lower processes running )

I suggest merge Real-time Protector, Auto RAM Clean, Browser Anti-tracking, AutoCare, Autoclean and Autoupdate features to set........into one feature ASC Live Care (for easier and comprehensive ASC Live Monitoring)

Add option to perform AutoClean feature when the system is idle or in scheduled time (for better real-time cleaning and lower privacy issues in ASC scan)

After installing Toolbox utilities.....they can run in ASC interface....no as standalone programs and windows...(for easier and comprehensive using these utilities)

Add Live Line on Clean and Optimize tab.....it shows percentage maximal tunning up PC with ASC and suggestions for reaching maximal tunning up PC......(for user can steps by steps to tune up PC on maximum)

Move Antivirus into Cloud.....
            so Antivirus will not affect on PC performance (for the lowest PC usage and demands)

Add option to perform ASC Clean and Optimize in Cloud scanning......so ASC will not affect PC performance when scanning and will have lowest PC usage
            Last edited by renodos500; Sep. 30th, 2016, 15:41.

Comment

I suggested new UI for ASC, in the left up there are 3 lines, that show text for every item below.......so there is Antivirus icon, then Clean and Optimize icon, Speed Up icon, Toolbox icon, Uninstaller icon including its interface in ASC, Rescue Center icon, All Settings icon, Question Mark icon that includes technical support, license status and user manual, then Download IObit Freeware and About icon

Do you like it? Something like this, easy access to important actions on the left,
              There is also feature suggestion: Drivers Fix item (in Clean and Optimize scan) that FIXES Drivers Errors and Failures in system and updates outdated drivers
              It would be good, if all actions, ASC Settings and Toolbox utilities (including IObit Uninstaller) can run in ASC interface
              Left Panel will not changed when utilities, ASC Settings and actions are running----Left Panel can be still there....FOR QUICKSWITCHING BETWEEN ACTIONS
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture2.png
Views:	1
Size:	26.4 KB
ID:	217789

Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture1.png
Views:	1
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	217788
              Last edited by renodos500; Oct. 2nd, 2016, 20:17.

Comment

Hi renodo500,

Wow, you have so many suggestions for ASC. I think some of them are good. AndI will forward them to our product team for consideration.

As for the suggestion for the UI of ASC, I think it is good to display all useful features on one interface with intuitive operation. We value your creative suggestion. As you know that the current skin it voted by lots of users. Before the development of the new version, we usually design several skins to let our users to vote. Then we will choose the skin with highest votes. Never mind, we will definitely take your UI suggestion in ASC 11.

Any feedback or suggestion is highly appreciated.

Cheers.

IObit Support Team --

Comment

OK, thanks...And when will be available ASC 10 Ultimate Beta 1 to download? Some info for release notes or upcoming news? I can´t wait...

Comment

Hi renodos500,

We planned to release the beta version of ASC Ultimate 10 next month. Once we released it, we will post the download link on forum. Please wait a while and stay tuned

IObit Support Team --

Comment

• New suggested features:

1. ASC Media Together -------
                      if you can not find your video, music, document and picture file on Computer...or you want to group media into one folder, beause they are scattered in PC.....ASC could create FOUR FOLDERS ON DESKTOP named :
                      Music, Video, Pictures, Documents
                      ASC will find all audio format files on your Computer and ASC moves them into MUSIC folder,
                      ASC will find all video format files on your Computer and ASC moves them into VIDEO folder,
                      ASC will find all picture format files on your Computer and ASC moves them into PICTURE folder,
                      ASC will find all text and document format files (including Office files) on your Computer and ASC moves them into DOCUMENTS folder

user can select one of them or all of them--

ASC could perform ADVANCED CLEANING ------as same as included in AMC Security
                      they are sorted in categories for manual user´s actions

1. Category: Large Files Clean ---------------Clean big files, you don´t need or don´t use (1 GB and more)
                      2. Category: Installers -------------------------Clean downloaded program´s installers to save space
                      3. Category: Unneeded Videos-------------Clean videos you have watched to save space
                      4. Category: Unneeded Music--------------Clean out songs you no longer listen to
                      5. Category: Duplicated Files-----------------Clean files that are duplicated
                      6. Category: Downloaded Files----------------Clean downloaded files in Download folder
                      7. Category: Windows Patch Cache Clean-------Clean cache for smooth system running
                      8. Category: Similar Photos Clean--------ASC will select the best picture of similar photos and you can manually decide, which ones you keep and remove
                      9. Category: Blurry Photos Clean -----------Clean pictures that are blurred,
                      10.Category Archives Clean------------------Clean downloaded archives
                      11.Category Old Files and Programs-------Remove files and programs you didn´t use for 6 months and later

That´s while all..

Comment

• Hi renodo500,

Wow, thanks for your such wonderful suggestions. Our product team will definitely take them into consideration.

Cheers.

IObit Support Team --

Comment

• First of all, i want to show my appreciation for you guys, Iobit Team, and thank you for chosing me,among others for a free license.You guys are wonderful, and thanks for making our virtual life safer and comfy.
                          I know i haven t posted for a while, but i want to see if any bugs come along the way, on our" child" asc v10.
                          So this is my list of bugs so far:
                          1: Temps don t always show, in free version not a chance, after i put license for pro version, in 3 minutes , boom, temps are here..that s just sad..
                          2: after installing asc,ram usage is pretty high,over 50%
                          3:sometimes after i want to open it from taskbar, it just won t open, i have to go to program files or start , and open from there
                          4:in action center, on the software updater section, well, update s from programs, don t always show s up..i mean for example in chrome, if you have v 45.6, and v45.7 come s along, it dosen t show s up as an update, you have to wait a few versions for that to show up..(that example for chrome is fictional,i hadn t got one better in my head :)) )
                          5:the time clock that show us how fast our comp. boot s up, well isn t so accurate..i put a smartphone on clock to measure how fast my laptop boots it;s show up 22 sec, startup manager show 28,5, and that s a big difference
                          That s kinda it, again, thank s a lot guys and have a wonder

Comment

• Originally posted by Andyalex997 View Post
                            First of all, i want to show my appreciation for you guys, Iobit Team, and thank you for chosing me,among others for a free license.You guys are wonderful, and thanks for making our virtual life safer and comfy.
                            I know i haven t posted for a while, but i want to see if any bugs come along the way, on our" child" asc v10.
                            So this is my list of bugs so far:
                            1: Temps don t always show, in free version not a chance, after i put license for pro version, in 3 minutes , boom, temps are here..that s just sad..
                            2: after installing asc,ram usage is pretty high,over 50%
                            3:sometimes after i want to open it from taskbar, it just won t open, i have to go to program files or start , and open from there
                            4:in action center, on the software updater section, well, update s from programs, don t always show s up..i mean for example in chrome, if you have v 45.6, and v45.7 come s along, it dosen t show s up as an update, you have to wait a few versions for that to show up..(that example for chrome is fictional,i hadn t got one better in my head :)) )
                            5:the time clock that show us how fast our comp. boot s up, well isn t so accurate..i put a smartphone on clock to measure how fast my laptop boots it;s show up 22 sec, startup manager show 28,5, and that s a big difference
                            That s kinda it, again, thank s a lot guys and have a wonder
                            Hi Andyalex997,

Thank you for always helping us test our programs.

As for the first issue you encountered about temperature, do you mean temperature does not always show in free version?

As for the issue about high RAM, when the RAM is high, please take a screenshot of it and send the screenshot to us. And please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe. Then double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click "Save report". After it finishes, you will get a pop up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click "OK" button to open that saved folder. Please send the zipped file to us for further checking.

As for the issue about software updater, please continue to test it and provide us a real example so that we can further look into it.

As for the issue about startup time, please tell us how you calculate your computer start time with your smart phone. When did you start to calculate, and when did you end the calculating?

Thanks.
                            IObit Support Team --

Comment

• For the first issue, let me explain, in free version, in performance monitor, my temp, won t show up, it was just N/A, after i activated and go to pro version in a matter of 2-3 minutes, like magic , temps are there..The startup time issue: i start the clock on my smartphone in the moment i press the power button, and i end it when i was on desktop, fully functional..The software updater, i will come back with a real example, when it will appear.
                              About the ram issue, i added in IObit_Debug_Info archive, some ss, with ram usage, first whitout chrome opened, second with chrome open(in second ss, ram usage in 56%, but usually is over 60). I want to say that even 41%, whitout hungry program like chrome open it's still much, and i know w10 is a big ram consumer, but i have friends, with almost exactly same spec like my laptop, and their ram usage is around 20%.and i know you are going to ask me about ram usage, after i unninstaled asc v10 pro, i remeber when i unninstaled v9 and v10 both free, ram usage drop by 10-15%..i also added, some dxdiag ss, for a benchmark
                              I uploaded on mediafire :) (virus free)
                              https://www.mediafire.com/?8ce0er2qbd21vv9

Comment

• Oh and by the way, i know it;s not the right topic , but i also have problem with driver booster..on my ex laptop, an hp compaq presario cq60- 301sl, i had an Atheros Wireless LAN Driver, and when i wanted to the update drivers, every single one, was installed correctly, only because of this one, the blue screen after restart come along(this was only on w7)..also my brother who bought an laptop sh, had a w8.1 installed, same story but with a different wireless driver, and when he change to w10,problem solved..also i heard a friend of mine, with this problem, only his problem was the audio driver..

Comment

Working...
                                X