IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 10

Cicely

Hi Guys,

Advanced SystemCare 10 FINAL version is available now. Check it out and enjoy the new features now.http://forums.iobit.com/core/images/icons/icon7.pnghttp://forums.iobit.com/core/images/icons/icon7.png

1. Send your Feedback

- E-mail us your suggestions or comments directly: feedback@iobit.com

- Join discussion on our forums.

Great News! Advanced SystemCare 10 Final has been released.

We have picked out the top 20 most valuable beta contributors for ASC 10 and presented them a license code for ASC 10 Pro for 1 year as promised.

Top contributors picked out from Email Feedback:

Jürgen Kross, Joshua Willemse, Dr. Muhammad Bilal, Tom Oie, Earl, Darryl McNamara, Ross Kidd, Brett Michael Alt

Top contributors picked out from Forum Feedback:

Acigan, renodos500, IsoQuantic, QwertyChouskie, ektorbarajas, MangoHarry, Andyalex997, BraveHeart110, njazrael71, swans2525, Roedy Green, KronrnbergerJ

Check the surprise gifts in your Emails and Private Messages.

2. Share Advanced SystemCare 10 with your families, friends, and colleagues

3. Download Now

Download From CNET

4. What's New

+ New FaceID - Automatically catches intruders who are secretly accessing your PC and prying into your privacy with new facial recognition technology.

+ No Annoying Ads and Safer Surfing - Removes various online ads and blocks more malicious websites with the larger online database, supporting Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Internet Explorer.

+ Faster Startup - Optimizes startup items to shorten boot time with new Startup Optimization in Clean & Optimize.

+ Smoother PC - New Resource Manager in Performance Monitor provides an easy way to check the processes taking high RAM/CPU/disk usage in real-time.

+ No Malicious Modification - Redesigned Homepage Protection shields homepage and search engine against malicious modifications.

+ No Privacy Leak - Enhanced Privacy Sweep supports cleaning more programs and Windows apps and secures your privacy.

+ Improved Junk Files Clean - Added cleaning for installed driver packages to free up more disk space.

+ Always Up-to-date Software - Enhanced Software Updater supports to update more popular programs.

+ More Powerful Uninstall - Supported uninstalling more stubborn programs & browser toolbars and removing more malicious & ad-based plug-ins with new IObit Uninstaller 6.

+ Larger Database - Expanded database of Spyware Removal, Real-time Protector, and Registry Fix for a more secure PC.

+ Better Experience - Brand new intuitive UI and decent support for high DPI displays & high resolution screens.

* Supported 36 languages.

* And more can be discovered by you.

5. Description:

Advanced SystemCare 10 is an easy-to-use yet all-in-one Windows PC optimization utility. It helps clean, optimize, speed up and protect your system, as well as secure your online privacy.

With the best 1-click approach, it is easier for you to clean up junk files, leftovers, and registry entries, and optimize startup items, system resources, and Internet connections to greatly speed up your computer boot time, responding & browsing speed. With the newly added cleaning for unnecessary installed driver packages, Advanced SystemCare 10 can help you free up more disk space. Redesigned Performance Monitor gives more accurate real-time data of CPU, GPU and mainboard temperature and more intuitive usage report of disks, RAM and CPU to help you know better of the PC status and offers a quick access to manage the system resources and troubleshoot system performance issues easily.

The newly created FaceID and Surfing Protection & Ads- Removal takes PC security to a higher level. FaceID automatically catches intruders who are secretly accessing your PC and prying into your privacy. Surfing Protection & Ads- Removal brings you a fresh-new, secure, and ads-free online surfing experience. With the larger database of Privacy Sweep, Spyware Removal, and Real-time Protector, Advanced SystemCare 10 helps you remove more threats and fix more privacy issues.

What's more, Advanced SystemCare 10 rebuilds and improves over 10 useful tools and features, such as Startup Optimization, Hardware Accelerate, Surfing Protection, Resource Manager, MyWin10, Large Files Finder, etc. to explore the PC's full potential and make it run faster as a new one.

• Like 2

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, Cicely.......Wau......l am surprised and excited of new features in ASC 10...I think, you are making the best pc optimizer and utility program on the world.......Well done, IOBIT.....Very, very great work

OK, I am testing ASC 10 beta...If I get some ideas,, I do not forget to tell

• Like 1

Here is my deep feedback for ASC 10....I have very great ideas for ASC 10....(I deeply considered them in my mind)........I also removed all conflicts........

1. About Hardware Accelerate feature......it should be included in Clean and Optimize tab for scan outdated programs and manually select to install new versions (with same method as Startup Optimization)......

Then replace Hardware Accelerate feature in Speed Up tab with Game Booster feature

Replace Spyware Removal item in Clean and Optimize tab with Hardware Accelerate (but I suggested to move Spyware Removal feature somewhere else...see the point 7.)

2. Move Password Manager feature into Toolbox under Security and Repair

3. Add scanning time when Clean and Optimize scanning under percentage...main percentage should show overall scanning.....and next to the every item bar..it should be show percentage for every item.....

4. Smart Defrag features should be included in Speed Up tab named Advanced Disk Optimization (App/Toolbar Cleaner feature must be replaced with Advanced Disk Optimization).....This Advanced Disk Optimization will be scan Boot Time options from Smart Defrag...........It means that Disk Optimization included in Clean and Optimize tab will be scan Disk Defrag options from Smart Defrag.........it means that in the ASC Settings,,, there will in Disk Optimization item two catogories:

Basic Disk Optimization (means Disk Optimization in Clean and Optimize tab) and Advanced Disk Optimization (means Advanced Disk Optimization in Speed Up tab)

Basic Disk Optimization will include these scan options: (select one of them)

Fast Defrag, Defrag and Optimize, Large Files Defrag, Free Space Defrag, Defrag and Prioritize Files (Slow), Defragment files and free space, Defragment all files (includes Large Files Defrag also) and free space

Advanced Disk Optimization will include these scan options: (option to select all of them)

Defragment page files and hibernation files, Defragment MFT, Defragment system files, Defragment registry files, Defragment specified files (with option to browse them)

Ideas to boost Disk Optimization in Clean and Optimize tab:

Disk Optimization in Clean and Optimize tab should be scan junk files and then defrag (if the Junk Files already was scanned and cleaned before while...ASC immediately starts to defrag,,,,,but if the Junk FIles was not scanned and cleaned, ASC will first clean junk files and then starts to defrag)

5. Next I suggest.....ASC 10 will have 3 versions : FREE, PRO, ULTIMATE

I suggest three licenses for ASC 10-----I suggest direct version upgrade.........(for upgrading on the higher version..user must enter license code for that version, he wants....)

1. Upgrade from FREE to PRO (it activates PRO features)

2. Upgrade from FREE to ULTIMATE (it activates all features)

3. Upgrade from PRO to ULTIMATE (it activates additional antivirus features)

6. Suggestions for ASC 10 FREE and PRO versions

in the Protect tab....there will option to upgrade on ULTIMATE version and install ASC Antivirus module (includes additional features in ULTIMATE opposite PRO)

but this ASC Antivirus modul will be locked and not installed....If FREE and PRO users want to unlock this ASC Antivirus module and install it...they must enter license code for ULTIMATE version

after entering valid license code for ULTIMATE version....ASC Antivirus module will be installed and activated......and Protect tab will be changed......It will include Antivirus module interface....and in the arrow (like in ASC Ultimate 8) will be included all features in current Protect tab and other said in 7. point part B

7. Suggestions for ASC Antivirus module in version ULTIMATE

it could be to include ASC Antivirus module merged with IOBIT Malware Fighter module

and add IMF features that are not included in ASC and Spyware Removal feature...these features include to the arrow, where will be features that now they are included in current Protect tab

8. So IOBIT won´t have IOBIT Malware Fighter, Smart Defrag and Driver Booster like standalone program.....But I made refund:

IOBIT Malware Fighter modul and its features merged with ASC Antivirus will be activated in ULTIMATE version, Advanced Disk Optimization and some options for Basic Disk Optimization and Hardware Accelerate scanning will be activated in PRO version..........

And for managing drivers same as in Driver Booster.....you could create small settings next to the Hardware Accelerate item (in Clean and Optimize tab),,that include driver´s views and details about them and option to rescue them (there will be included Rescue Center feature)......but scan settings and options for it will be included in ASC Settings

That´s all......Last thing......I tested Surfing Protection and Ads Removal feature in Google Chrome..........it is very good feature (loading sites and web surfing is fast like cheetah)

ASC 10 user interface is also very good and pretty!

Cheers!

@ renodos500,

Thank you for your test and suggestions. You are very active and enthusiastic.Thumbs upThumbs upThumbs up

We've recorded them and will consider them seriously to continue to improve our program. Cheers!|;-)

@parkd1,

There is no pro versin now. It is the beta vesion. You can use all of the features in it. Cheers!|;-)

So far looking good. Something you can look into. I've noticed since version 9 and the release of Windows 10, Advanced System Care seems to be deleting the saved settings for Microsoft Edge, particularly the developer settings that allow you to enable experimental features. It only happens after running a scan.

Hi CaptainSpaz,

Please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe.

Then double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click "Save report".

After it finishes, you will get a pop up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click "OK" button to open that saved folder.

Please send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Thanks.

Looking good! A few grammar corrections though:

"Speed Up" tab:

Stop unnecessary apps and services to release RAM and boost your PC.

"Protect" tab:

"Automatically wipe your history after you close your browser to prevent tracking."

... "and remove all ads for a faster browsing experience."

... "to avoid being hacked or infected by Trojans."

"Toolbox" tab:

"System optimization tools"

"System cleaning"

In “Security reinforce”:

"Congratulations! Your computer is well protected against hackers."

... “strengthen the protection against hackers. Just"...

I also like @renodos500's idea of integrating the driver updating to the main scan.

@fibercarbon,

Thanks for your suggestions.:-)

For better wifi optimizations, we've recorded your feedback for further consideration.

For Google Chrome Optimization, ASC will not add it in Internet Booster in a short period of time, because Google Chrome does not allow any 3-rd parties to modify its settings.

For SSD hard drive tweaking, ASC already has the feature. You can find it in Disk Optimization. I've attached a picture for your reference. Have a good day!|;-)

@jerzyzm,

Szcz??liwy us?ysze? podoba Ci si? nowa wersja. Wszelkie sugestie lub komentarz jest mile widziana!http://forums.iobit.com/core/images/icons/icon7.png

=================================================================================

Happy to hear you like the new version. Any suggestion or comment is appreciated!http://forums.iobit.com/core/images/icons/icon7.png

@bassvoodoo,

Welcome to IObit Forum!

You can keep v10 beta 1 together with v9.3. While, if you do not want to use 2 versions of ASC at the same time, you can uninstall any one of them. Cheers!|;-)

Hi Robert Moyer Jr & mansil,

Welcome to IObit Forum!:-)

The top 20 most valuable beta contributors will be given a license for FREE! You can share any suggestions or comments here.

Good luck!8:)

This is not the most valuable feedback but I honestly don't have any real complains. It works great.

The only thing I would like to see is other skins. I remember Advanced System Care 7 had tons of themes! But with every update we got less and less themes to the point where we only have one theme now.

Other than that, it's amazing.

I could not say more than if I just did not love your products I would have not been a pro customer on 4 of your products, intending to add one more after I will be back from my holiday - planning next week for 45 days apxt -

In one word i would say i love it, faster than 9.3 pro version, better layout even.

Just a small suggestion if I may make please, I look forward to see all your products are combined under ASC10, this will grant easier access for pro users, rather than switching to all different apps (if customer is a pro user, then the pro tab may be selected to get that particular app registered withen this master piece)

another minor suggestion, is why not break down the bandwith slider in internet booster further after 10mps, it does jump from 10 to 50mbs - I got a connection of 20mbs which does not fit in either, hence outcome may not be as accurately adjusted the way it should unless it is done in advance mode probably.

one querry I got though, if i would be listed for a free licence, would this period be added to my existing 9.3pro version ?

btw, I have always been recomending your products to friends, just because i am very happy with your products.

Keep the great work up

Godspeed and best wishes

It's good to be back Cicely. I've been beta testing these since Iobit started offering the ability some years back. Haven't won one of the licenses yet but at least I get my hands on them before many others. Maybe I'll get lucky this time.

ASC10 immediately shows its improvements right down to the installation. The installation was about twice as fast as older versions and the UI is crisp and clean while being modern

?The providing of the Details links for modules is very useful and allows for power users to customize. Always a plus.

The biggest suggestion I can make will be the ability to upgrade from version to version without needing to uninstall between Pro & Ultimate.

Have had no issues with anything thus far running on Win 10 Pro Inside Preview. Will play and report more as I go along.

Hi guys, i think this beta it's one of the finest, it's wicked fast and good, but personally i have some suggestions:

-You can add a battery saver for laptop

-A three ways of cleaning and the same in antivirus scaning, fast(every 1 or 2 days), smart(each 3,5 days),slowly but goldie( a weak or so)

-Possibility to change the colour of Performance Monitor, to green ,red etc

-A stronger firewall and antivirus for pro version

-Quick tip for settings and for each program for toolbox

-Another interface

-More programs in toolbox

-In unninstaler, the possibility to restore unninstaled windows apps

-Perhaps a registry editor

-or a program that can monitor your downloads, like when you download something from chrome for example, after it's done to shut down your pc,put to sleep etc

We'll see more on the future, sorry for my bad english.

You guys are awsome, thanks for keeping our pc's healthy! Cheers form Romania.

@ njazrael71,

Thanks for your comments & suggestions about v10. Good luck!http://forums.iobit.com/core/images/icons/icon6.png

P.S.: Maybe there are something unclear about ASC and ASC Ultimate. They are two programs. ASC Ultimate includes all of the features of ASC, besides, it has antiviurs function. If you have ASC, no matter ASC free or Pro, it will also be ASC after you update to its new version, will not be asked to uninstall between Pro & Ultimate. But if you have ASC Ultimate, when you uninstall it, we will provide the option to try ASC.

Have a nice weekend!

HI. I have an issue with the ASC 10. I install it on my ASUS K55n (Windows 10 Home Premium). I don't like touchpads so I use a mouse. When ASC optimized the PC it kind of ***** up the disable feature of the touchpad when you connect a mouse. Now is always on and I keep screwing up whatever I'm doing on the PC. I'm trying to enable the touchpad feature but don't know how without uninstall it. Can anyone help me out? Have a nice day everyone.