IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Power Management Problems

zaknalfein

I am unsure if anyone else has the same issue. I start my computer as normal, if I need to leave lets say an appointment, I place my computer to "sleep" I come back later on and wake it up as normal, now I have both my computer and ASC set to not go to sleep until 4 hours of none use, however I go to do something which I need to do and 5 minutes have passed and my computer is sleeping again on its own.

I know the tech I spoke with says I may have a virus which I do not I've scanned and re scanned my computer with no viruses or malware present. Also on a note my screen isn't set to "black out" for 1 hour.

Odd thing is I shut off ASC power management and I can go do these other things and my computer doesn't turn its self to sleep mode unless I am gone 4 hours.

Further note this has been going on since ASC v9 so I know for a fact this is not virus related as the tech said it maybe as I have had this program for 4 months now I think it would have affected other things in my computer instead of just putting it to sleep when it is set for 4 hours.

Please assist or advise on whats going on.

Hi zaknalfein,

Welcome to IObit Forum!

Please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe.Then double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click "Save report". After it finishes, you will get a pop up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click "OK" button to open that saved folder. Please send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Thanks.

Archived