Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cicely View Post

Hi Funky Trunks,

We have download the IObit_Debug_Info.zip successfully.

Would you please help us confirm whether the left 69 issues will be fixed when you run another repair.

If possible, would you please send us a screenshot of the left 69 issues?

Tons of thanks.
    I don't think you get my point Cicely. My original point was that I downloaded the fourteen day 'Trial' version of MF 4.5. Liked it, signed up for it and nothing changed. Now my trial has run out, my payment has been taken (details previously provided) and I have no full version available to me. Can you and will you please tell me what I have purchased and also how I can access and use it?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Cicely View Post

Hi Funky Trunks,

We have download the IObit_Debug_Info.zip successfully.

Would you please help us confirm whether the left 69 issues will be fixed when you run another repair.

If possible, would you please send us a screenshot of the left 69 issues?

Tons of thanks.
      Any progress Cicely? Has the zip folder revealed anything to you or your team?

Comment

Hi Funky Trunks,

We are afraid that we need the following information to further help you.

About the scan issue you reported of Advanced SystemCare PRO, would you please send us a screenshot of the left 69 issues.

For subscription of IObit Malware Fighter, please send us your right email address that you used to order our program and the order referencein PM or to tickets@iobit.com so that we could find it for you.

Thanks and best regards.

IObit Support Team --
        If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Working...
        X