IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Got ASC10 When wanted IObit Malware Fighter 4.5

Funky Trunks

How confusing is this? I have the free version of ASC and free IObit MF. MF offered a 14 day trial so I tried it and it seemed to solve whatever was interfering with my pc. Then I seen the New Year offer for MF and decided to buy it online. I thought it had worked, but after running it, it found 205 problems and auto fix corrected only 136, leaving 69. I thought it cured all? Also, after activating my emailed code, I seem to have ASC10. Is MF4.5 included in this or have I done something wrong?

I'm not a tech head, so please speak basic English so I can actually understand and correct where necessary.

Here's hoping.

Hi Funky Trunks, welcome to IObit Forum! :-)

Please wait for Cicely to respond and take into consideration that it is the new Chinese Year Holiday nowadays.

Buying IObit software is dealt with IObit staff.

In the meantime, you can download IMF 4.5 from IObit Malware Fighter 4.5 (4.5.0.3457) is released! (January 12, 2017) topic in NEWS & UPDATES! section and try the supplied code to see if it is for IMF.

IMF Pro is not included in Advanced SystemCare 10 code.

Please note that Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 10 (ASCU10) is ASC10 with Bitdefender antivirus engine and the cost of the code of ASCU10 is higher than cost of the code of ASC10.

Cheers.

Hi Funky Trunks,

Sorry for the late reply. IMF Pro is not included in Advanced SystemCare 10 code. IMF and ASC are separate products and need different license code to activate the Pro version.

About the issue "it found 205 problems and auto fix corrected only 136, leaving 69. I thought it cured all? " , could you describe the issue more clearly so that we can look into it? If possible, screenshot of the trouble or any error message you got will be much appreciated.

Guide for taking a screenshot: http://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

Please follow the steps below to provide us with the requested file for our further investigation.

Download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe -> Double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click 'Save report'. -> After it finishes, you will get a popup window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click 'OK' button to open that saved folder. -> Send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay! I'm met with the above error message and have to click on my user name, recent messages, select it again and can then make a post which greets me with the same error message, meaning I have to do the above all over again, but at least it posts. So! A payment of £19.12 has been taken from my partners account on 29th January 2017 to IOSOFT online shop. I intended to purchase IObit Malware Fighter. Then it looked like I'd somehow purchased ASC10. Now? I don't know what I've bought! The money has been taken out, so can you please tell me what I have purchased and how I can use it? I may as well tell you now while this post works that I can't do what Cicely kindly (thanks for trying) suggested as I keep getting booted when trying to communicate with you guys! Crazy eh?

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Funky Trunks,

Sorry for the late reply. IMF Pro is not included in Advanced SystemCare 10 code. IMF and ASC are separate products and need different license code to activate the Pro version.

About the issue "it found 205 problems and auto fix corrected only 136, leaving 69. I thought it cured all? " , could you describe the issue more clearly so that we can look into it? If possible, screenshot of the trouble or any error message you got will be much appreciated.

Guide for taking a screenshot: http://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

Please follow the steps below to provide us with the requested file for our further investigation.

Download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe -> Double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click 'Save report'. -> After it finishes, you will get a popup window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click 'OK' button to open that saved folder. -> Send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Thanks in advance.

I'm curious. After following your directions, I have the IObit_Debug_Info zip folder on my desktop, but how do I send it to you? Copy and paste didn't work and I told you I'm not a techy?

I have this zip folder sitting on my desktop after following all of your instructions. Now what I want to do is upload it to here so you can tell me what's going on. It's called IObit_Debug_Info. I select your Upload Attachments tab below, go to my desktop, select the debug zipped folder, then Open. It shows the contents of the folder, so I select IObit_Debug_Info to upload to here and am met with the following message:

Your file of 110610 bytes exceeds the limit of 102400. IObit_Debug_Info.txt

Can you please help me complete your request for information so I can at last put this to bed, know what I have purchased and how I can use it?

EDIT:

The limit for uploading .txt files is raised to 204800 bytes.

enoskype

I have this zip folder sitting on my desktop after following all of your instructions. Now what I want to do is upload it to here so you can tell me what's going on. It's called IObit_Debug_Info. I select your Upload Attachments tab below, go to my desktop, select the debug zipped folder, then Open. It shows the contents of the folder, so I select IObit_Debug_Info to upload to here and am met with the following message:

Your file of 110610 bytes exceeds the limit of 102400. IObit_Debug_Info.txt

Can you please help me complete your request for information so I can at last put this to bed, know what I have purchased and how I can use it?

EDIT:

The limit for uploading .txt files is raised to 204800 bytes.

enoskype

Hi Funky Trunks,

sorry for all inconvenience.

Would you please try to upload zipped file to http://www.wikisend.com/ first and then send the download link to us.

Thanks for your time and assistance in advance.

Hi Funky Trunks,

sorry for all inconvenience.

Would you please try to upload zipped file to http://www.wikisend.com/ first and then send the download link to us.

Thanks for your time and assistance in advance.

I clicked the link and uploaded the zip folder, then downloaded it to the suggested addy:

IObit_Debug_Info.zip

Default was Windows Explorer. Did I do it right?

I clicked the link and uploaded the zip folder, then downloaded it to the suggested addy:

IObit_Debug_Info.zip

Default was Windows Explorer. Did I do it right?

Hi Funky Trunks,

We have download the IObit_Debug_Info.zip successfully.

Would you please help us confirm whether the left 69 issues will be fixed when you run another repair.

If possible, would you please send us a screenshot of the left 69 issues?

Tons of thanks.

Hi Funky Trunks,

Would you please help us confirm whether the left 69 issues will be fixed when you run another repair.

Tons of thanks.

I don't think you get my point Cicely. My original point was that I downloaded the fourteen day 'Trial' version of MF 4.5. Liked it, signed up for it and nothing changed. Now my trial has run out, my payment has been taken (details previously provided) and I have no full version available to me. Can you and will you please tell me what I have purchased and also how I can access and use it?

Thanks.

Hi Funky Trunks,

Tons of thanks.

Any progress Cicely? Has the zip folder revealed anything to you or your team?

Hi Funky Trunks,

We are afraid that we need the following information to further help you.

About the scan issue you reported of Advanced SystemCare PRO, would you please send us a screenshot of the left 69 issues.

For subscription of IObit Malware Fighter, please send us your right email address that you used to order our program and the order referencein PM or to tickets@iobit.com so that we could find it for you.

Thanks and best regards.

Archived