IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

How to uninstall?

alicez

Hi alicez,

Please follow the instructions below to uninstall Advanced SystemCare completely:

1) Exit your running Advanced SystemCare by clicking on the icon in system tray, right-click it and choosing "Exit".

2) Uninstall the program by Start -> All programs -> Advanced SystemCare -> Uninstall Advanced SystemCare

3) Reboot your computer and delete all left program files and directories, which are usually under the following paths:

C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare (32bit computer)

C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Advanced SystemCare (64bit computer)

%appdata%\IObit\Advanced SystemCare

Thank you.

Hi alicez,

Please fine the application unins000.exe in the installation folder of Advanced SystemCare 10, double click to start the un-installation, and check if it works.

To open the installation folder, right click on the desktop icon of the program and choose Open file location.

After the uninstallation process finishes, reboot your computer and delete all left program files and directories, which are usually under the following paths:

C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare (32bit computer)

C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Advanced SystemCare (64bit computer)

%appdata%\IObit\Advanced SystemCare

I clicked on "unins000.exe ' and STILL get message pop-up "Unable to execute file in the temporary directory. Setup aborted. Error 5: Access ls is denied."

How can I remove this program from my Vista notebook? I've tried everything and nothing seems to work as we keep getting that message!

Archived