Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESET NOD32 Antivirus deleting Advanced System Care [SOLUTION is described by Cicely]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sinner View Post
    I had the same problem this morning but with MalwareBytes which Quarentaine Advanced SystemCare pro 10. The Download From Major Geeks did not Fix the problem. I bought 3 Software from IO Bit and i Hope that they will fix this.

Same here I had this happen to me this morning and have just started a separate thread as it was a different company re malwarebytes that did the quarantine?

Comment

Have reported this to Malwarebytes as well on their forum. Quite a few us having this issue.

Comment

ESET NOD32 is not the only program that identifies ACE as a PUP, Malwarebytes is doing it too. Probably wont be long before Symantec identifies it too

Comment

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the inconvenience. PUP is a very controversial topic since it also makes legit programs as PUP.

In order to continue using our programs, please try the solution below.

Launch your Malwarebytes program >> go to its Settings >> click Protection >> find Potential Threat Protection, change the settings for Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUPs) from Treat PUPs as malware (recommended) to Ignore Detections. Then reinstall our program from: http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/deta...emcare_10.html

Thanks.

IObit Support Team --
          If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Working...
          X