IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

You must give the user more control

JeHu

Thanks for offering a nice set of tools for keeping my laptop clean and working.

Alas, I had to uninstall. IOBIT was taking way too much resources. Worst culprit was IOPIT Uninstaller.

Why on earth would I want that running in the background all the time?

I have an i7 processor and 8GB RAM, so I am good.

But I cant accept having programs running that take 10-30% of my processor capacity for no good reason.

You could give me the option of uninstalling certain programs, like the uninstaller, but you don't.

Or better, you could offer me control over which programs and features should be running and when.

Let me switch them on and off as I wish.

As a consequence of the lack of user control, I had to uninstall all your programs, and I am recommending others to do the same.

thank you

Jens

Thanks for offering a nice set of tools for keeping my laptop clean and working.

Alas, I had to uninstall. IOBIT was taking way too much resources. Worst culprit was IOPIT Uninstaller.

Why on earth would I want that running in the background all the time?

I have an i7 processor and 8GB RAM, so I am good.

But I cant accept having programs running that take 10-30% of my processor capacity for no good reason.

You could give me the option of uninstalling certain programs, like the uninstaller, but you don't.

Or better, you could offer me control over which programs and features should be running and when.

Let me switch them on and off as I wish.

As a consequence of the lack of user control, I had to uninstall all your programs, and I am recommending others to do the same.

thank you

Jens

Hi JeHu,

Would you please send us screenshots of your CPU usage so that we could find the reason for this issue.

Open Task Manager -> click Processes -> show processes from all users -> click CPU and take a screenshot about the CPU list.

Please send us a screenshot showing IObit Uninstaller runs in the background all the time.

Guide for taking screenshots:

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Thanks in advance.

Archived