IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced SystemCare v10: I want remove/delete the icon on desktop. help!

Hi, I have just installed Advanced SystemCare v10 and already I have a big problem with this software. Now I see a icon on the top on right of the deskop (with some options). I wasted hours to remove that problem but I am not able to solve it. If I don't want to see that icon maybe I have unistall the sostware, but before unistalling Advanced SystemCare v10 I need to understand if it is possible to remove that icon.

Thanks

Hi FoxAdriano, welcome to IObit Forum!:-)

It would have been easier if you had taken a screenshot and share with us, but if it is the Performance Monitor of Advanced systemCare 10 you are talking about, you can disable it in the Settings of ASC10, or temporarily close by right clicking on it and clicking Exit.

Go to Settings by clicking the Options on the upper left corner of ASC10 GUI and choose Settings... on the second row, then untick the option Enable Performance Monitor checkbox. Click Apply button. Performance Monitor will disappear.

Performance Monitor will not be on the Desktop next time you start your Windows.

It is highly recommended to read User's Manual.

Cheers.

Please see screenshot below, I untick the box but the gadget still shows up on the upper right hand of the screen, But for my side it is really helpful so I decide not to remove it. I also uploaded the screenshot 3 but I am not quite sure about what is that settings is all about.

thanks for your feedback. vbsmile.png

Archived