IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced SystemCare Pro conflict Bitdefender Internet Security!

shahram

Respectfully, for several times the Bitdefender Internet Security(BIS) Support center have communicated me that the Advances SystemCare Pro (ASCP) makes problem for the BIS, even though, I turned off all the options of the security and real time of the ASCP because the ASCP has some processors that are working in background, meanwhile I need both of the either the BIS or ASCP, I would like to know the advise of the IOBIT, what must be done , please?

Respectfully, for several times the Bitdefender Internet Security(BIS) Support center have communicated me that the Advances SystemCare Pro (ASCP) makes problem for the BIS, even though, I turned off all the options of the security and real time of the ASCP because the ASCP has some processors that are working in background, meanwhile I need both of the either the BIS or ASCP, I would like to know the advise of the IOBIT, what must be done , please?

Hi shahram,

Welcome to our forum.

Our ASC is a optimization program. Usually, our program will not have any confliction with other safety programs.

Would you please send us a screenshot of the conflict between Advanced SystemCare PRO and Bitdefender Internet Security so that we could further look into this.

Thanks in advance.

the screenshots of some examples of the other years and this year in which my BIS had been encountered errors I post here, in all the cases the BIS urged me to delete my ASCP telling me that its(ASCP) security options like that anti malware one having processors in background make problem for the BIS, this year's(BIS 2018 error) BIS errors take place to themselves, but they always urge to delete the ASCP for the same reason that I explained you, thanking you

the screenshots of some examples of the other years and this year in which my BIS had been encountered errors I post here, in all the cases the BIS urged me to delete my ASCP telling me that its(ASCP) security options like that anti malware one having processors in background make problem for the BIS, this year's(BIS 2018 error) BIS errors take place to themselves, but they always urge to delete the ASCP for the same reason that I explained you, thanking you

Hi shahram ,

The last two screenshots are blurry and we find no information for Advanced SystemCare.

Would you please resend us some clear photos that show Advanced SystemCare is conflicted with ?BIS?

Thanks for your efforts.

I had sent the above screenshots(along with many other screenshots) to the BIS and they told me, according to the result of their researches, that the ASCP makes problem for the BIS, I do not have the result of their researches, you had better to contact with the BIS; I do not have clearer screenshots, in a remote session, over last month, the BIS's Contact Support deleted all my iobit products in order to fine the reason of crash and error of the BIS confirming me again that iobit(ASCP) makes problem for the BIS, thanking you.

I had sent the above screenshots(along with many other screenshots) to the BIS and they told me, according to the result of their researches, that the ASCP makes problem for the BIS, I do not have the result of their researches, you had better to contact with the BIS; I do not have clearer screenshots, in a remote session, over last month, the BIS's Contact Support deleted all my iobit products in order to fine the reason of crash and error of the BIS confirming me again that iobit(ASCP) makes problem for the BIS, thanking you.

Hi shahram,

It will be nice if you could send us a screenshot of the reply from BIS?

We need more details to further communicate with BIS on this matter.

Thanks.

Respectfully, on13 July, 2017 I had a communication with them by email in connection with crash and error of the BIS, one of them during past years, in which they told me to delete advanced SystemCare pro, its copy is as following:

T

[h=3]Message body[/h] [TABLE=border: 0, cellpadding: 0, cellspacing: 0]

[TR]

[TD=class: yiv2710304030DP_TOP_MARK yiv2710304030DP_USER_EMAIL] [TABLE=border: 0, cellpadding: 0, cellspacing: 0]

[TR]

[TD=class: yiv2710304030dp-layout-content]

Hi Shahram,

Before anything else, we would like to thank you for taking the time to follow the steps from our email and providing us with the necessary files.

After analyzing the information we received from you, we concluded that there are other security solutions or applications installed on your system, which could conflict with Bitdefender:

- SUPERAntiSpyware

- Advanced System Care 10 (IoBit)

Running multiple security solutions on the same PC may affect their proper functionality as they compete for access to the same system resources. Even if they are turned off, there are some active processes running in the background.

We recommend you to uninstall other security solutions in order for Bitdefender to work properly.............

Best regards,

Technical Support Engineer

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

I post you here a part of the email that will serve you regarding my privacy in that email.

Have a nice day

Hi shahram,

As we mentioned, ASC is an optimization program, not a security program.

It will be much appreciated if you help us further sort this issue out so that you could continue to use the two programs together.

Please do let BIS know that our ASC is an optimization program and hope they can offer us more details about how our program ASC is conflicted with BIS.

Thank you for all you have done.

Today I received the last respond of the BIS in connection with the ASCP, as following, as you see they have told that the ASCP makes problem for the BIS and I have had to delete the ASCP from both of my PCs:

• Today at 2:39 PM

To

• Hi Shahram,

Thank you for your email.

We cannot guarantee that Bitdefender will work correctly if you have Advanced System Care installed on your device. Even if the real-time protection is off, the drivers can still conflict with Bitdefender's functionality.

Let us know if there's any other information we can assist you with.

Have a nice day!

Best regards, [TABLE=border: 0, cellpadding: 0, cellspacing: 0]
      [TR]
      [TD=class: yiv4175902902DP_TOP_MARK yiv4175902902DP_USER_EMAIL] [TABLE=border: 0, cellpadding: 0, cellspacing: 0]
      [TR]
      [TD=class: yiv4175902902dp-layout-content]
      Technical Support Engineer

Best regards
      shahram[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [/TABLE]
      [/TD]
      [/TR]
      [/TABLE]

Respectfully, I had the same above last version, that Pro one, that I had to delete it, thanking you.

Hi shahram,

In the second email from Bitdefender, we noticed that the program name is Advanced System Care.

We could like to confirm whether you have installed Advanced System Care.

It has a very similar name with ours. But Advanced System Care 1.0.0.2502 has nothing to do with Advanced SystemCare from IObit.

A post here for your attention: http://forums.iobit.com/forum/general-forums/general-forum-items/221403-attention-to-all

Please help us further confirm it.

Please , respectfully, what are you telling???!!! what is advanced System care1.0.0.250??!! who talked about that??!! I am talking about advanced SystemCare Pro from Iobit for which I am a user for several years, you do not read well the posts, this Advanced SystemCare Pro:

http://www.iobit.com/en/advancedsystemcarepro.php

If you consider the first BIS'email that I posted above, they referred to the Iobit, why have you not contacted with the Bitdefender yet??!! this is not a new matter, but also an old matter, as I told you before(in above posts) and I repeat it here again, in one remote session with BIS, they deleted all the installed my "Iobit" products telling they create problem for the BIS, an then Latter, I re-installed only my Iobit Driver Booster and- Iobit Unlocker, deleting my Advanced SystemCare Pro from my Both PCs.

Hi Shahram,

There are a few IObit users faced the problem with Advanced System care 1.0.0.250.

To avoid any misunderstanding, we need to confirm it carefully before we further communicate with BitDefender.

We pay a high attention to this issue and have contacted BitDefender.

We will keep you updated.

Hope your understanding on this matter.

• 1 month later...

Respectfully, passing over two months, have you, Iobit, contacted with the Bitdefender? is there any solution? has Iobit fixed the above ASC conflict with the Bitdefender,,please? and so, could I install my ASC Pro again? thanking you.

Respectfully, passing over two months, have you, Iobit, contacted with the Bitdefender? is there any solution? has Iobit fixed the above ASC conflict with the Bitdefender,,please? and so, could I install my ASC Pro again? thanking you.

Hi shahram,

So sorry for our late reply.

We have contacted Bitdefender and they have changed their procedure. They will recommend disabling the Real-time Protection feature instead of uninstalling Advanced SystemCare directly.

Our experts have tested this and confirm that there is no conflict between the two programs but Bitdefender will still keep their notification to disable the Real-time Protection of our program.

You could choose to disable our real-time Protection as requested by BitDefender but please be assured that both the two programs could work normally with no influences.

Thanks.

Archived