Question about Optimization with SSD Picture inside

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Optimization with SSD Picture inside

So, Im wondering if its safe for me to have these settings with my SSD, looked around for information but hard to find any answer =/

Looks fine! It's set to optimize your SSD with its special SSD optimization algorithm. Just to let you know, solid state drives are extremely fast and optimizing them won't really cause any observable difference in performance, at least in theory

Comment

Okay, so this has nothing to do with defragmenting the ssd drive as they tells you not to do? =D

Comment

I cant edit post for some reason, why Im wondering is because in the info it says, Defragmentera/optimera.. and I find defragmentera very scary =)

Comment

That's correct. It can't defragment solid state drives in the traditional sense because they do not have any physical movable device inside, like the hard disk drives do.

It's because of this, that special algorithms are used to optimize solid state drives.

Comment

In other words its SAFE for me to use this option =D?

Comment

Yes, it is

Comment

Originally posted by Dwedan View Post
                So, Im wondering if its safe for me to have these settings with my SSD, looked around for information but hard to find any answer =/

Hi Dwedan,

It's safe for you to have those options ticked. ASC will optimize your SSD correctly.

Cheers.
                IObit Support Team --
                If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Hello again! Today I upgraded my ASC10 to Pro, since I really got a good feeling for this program! =), now I have an option to turn on Optimization Defragment in quick settings. Wondering if thats okay to use aswell with my SSD disk?

Comment

Originally posted by Dwedan View Post
                    Hello again! Today I upgraded my ASC10 to Pro, since I really got a good feeling for this program! =), now I have an option to turn on Optimization Defragment in quick settings. Wondering if thats okay to use aswell with my SSD disk?

Hi Dwedan,

Of course, it is safe as well.

IObit Support Team --
                    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Working...
                    X