IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Yearly renweal..........

Nov8tr

Hi Cicely, Sorry to bother you but don't really know who else to talk to and you've always helped me in the past. My yearly renewal comes up the 3rd of October. The same day I get my Disablity check. My renewal is $14.95 for 3 machines. I have 4 now. 2 are old machines that a friend give me. I live month to month on disabiltiy. I am in stage 4 COPD now and the A/C in my car went out this summer. One week later my heater core went out. I started to save money to fix the heater core. No money for the A/C ever. Then the next month the car died and I had to have the motor repaired. Back to scratch again for heater core. And cold weather is coming soon to Indiana. I am still going to take money from what I would save to renew because my computers and tv are all I can do now my health is so bad. Is there anything you can do to help get a deal for all 4. I think its important. If you can, how much? Thank you for your help. I know this is not your job but I just don't know who else to turn to. Thank you so much Cicely, I appreciate anything you can do. Take care.

Nov8tr/ Danny Grimes

I think from looking at post, she may have already left when I posted yesterday and I think she might be off today. Maybe even Monday. Not sure. I hope not I am suppose to renew Tuesday. Sigh, I really hope she can help me or send me to the right person who can. Keeping my fingers crossed.

I want to officially report what has happened. I do not want anybody to think I am trying to rip anyone off. I did everything they said to do exactly like they said. I paid for my renewal today. They sent me a link to activate it. I called and they activated on my machine by taking control and they activated it. I then went to IOBIT site and requested to transfer the renewal from my oldest computer of the 4. I got the link they sent and used it. I then uninstalled Advanced SystemCare Pro from my oldest computer. I activated it on the other 2 machines I did want to use full version on. I then went to the IOBIT website and download Advanced SystemCare 10 free, not PRO. I installed it on the 4th oldest machine. When it got done installing i checked the license on that machine because the header on the program said it was PRO, not free. And sure enough it said it was activated for another year. I now have all 4 machines activated, and I only paid for renewal of 3. I did nothing wrong. I did everything they said to do. I let their guy activate the mahcine. I uninstalled on the 4th machine using the IOBIT Uninstaller even. And i still ended up with all 4 activated. I just want them and people here to know I did not make this happen. I hope they understand. If they want me to change something I will.

Archived