IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Anyoing issues after fixing laptop with ASC10pro

Dwedan

Just upgraded to pro and have been optimizing the laptop with all different functions in ASC10pro.

Now I cant use Windows Search at all and when I press then windows Icon bottom left corner it has a annyoing delay for 1 second before it opens.

Worked perfectly before I started looking around in Winfix, Mywin, didn't do anything in there just checked different futures. I think it appeared after I used DiscDoctor but not sure. Didn't find any errors.

Brand new laptop with just days old clean install of windows10.

Go into Rescue Centre and do system restore to a time when the laptop was ok.

I cannot understand why you would run Disk Doctor on a brand new machine, but if you insist on trying all the functions, then you should do so one at a time and then check to see if everything is ok. Then if something goes wrong you will at least know which function/tool is causing the issue.

Archived