Problem with loading startup software

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with loading startup software

Why ASC always disable the loading of Razer Synapse during booting?

Maybe it's disabled to start as Windows loads. Run the Iobit Startup Manager from the Toolbox tab and see if it's disabled there.

Comment

Originally posted by testuserxperia View Post
      Maybe it's disabled to start as Windows loads. Run the Iobit Startup Manager from the Toolbox tab and see if it's disabled there.
      I have enabled this option and still it get disabled.

Comment

Originally posted by Vincent Tay View Post

I have enabled this option and still it get disabled.
        Hi Vincent Tay,

Please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe.

Then double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click "Save report".

After it finishes, you will get a pop up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click "OK" button to open that saved folder.

Please send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Thanks.
        IObit Support Team --
        If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Originally posted by Cicely View Post

Hi Vincent Tay,

Then double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click "Save report".

After it finishes, you will get a pop up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click "OK" button to open that saved folder.

Please send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Thanks.
          As requested, here is the file.

Comment

As requested, here is the file.

Hi Vincent,

From the log, ASC didn't disable the loading of Razer Synapse. Please check whether Avast stopped Razer Synapse.
            ---------- Run ----------
            AvastUI.exe="C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\AvLaunch.exe" /gui
            =
            ManOWarHelper=C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Razer_ManOWar_Driver\Drivers\SysAudio\ManOWarHelper.exe /start
            Razer Synapse="C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Synapse\RzSynapse.exe"

Thanks.

IObit Support Team --
            If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Originally posted by Cicely View Post

Hi Vincent,

From the log, ASC didn't disable the loading of Razer Synapse. Please check whether Avast stopped Razer Synapse.
              ---------- Run ----------
              AvastUI.exe="C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\AvLaunch.exe" /gui
              =
              ManOWarHelper=C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Razer_ManOWar_Driver\Drivers\SysAudio\ManOWarHelper.exe /start
              Razer Synapse="C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Synapse\RzSynapse.exe"

Thanks.

The Razer Synapse is not disable as listed in the log. However, when I do a SCAN on my system, the Synapse is listed as disable.

Comment

The Razer Synapse is not disable as listed in the log. However, when I do a SCAN on my system, the Synapse is listed as disable.

Hi Vincent,

Have you checked Avast?

Thanks.

IObit Support Team --

Comment

I am having a simular problem but it's with Steam service being stopped everytime I run ASC....

Comment

Originally posted by Caerdic View Post
                    I am having a simular problem but it's with Steam service being stopped everytime I run ASC....

Originally posted by Caerdic View Post

Hi Caerdic,

The issue reported by Vincent Tay is solved now. http://forums.iobit.com/forum/advanc...-razer-synapse

Please help us further look into the issue you encountered.

Thanks.

IObit Support Team --

Comment

Working...
                    X