Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When I have ASC installed, rebooting my computer causes me to have to log back in to my favorite websites. This happens even with Privacy Sweep and AutoCare completely disabled, regardless of ASC version. I know that ASC is causing this because I uninstalled it and I don't have that problem. Has anyone else noticed this?
    HP Pavilion p2-1310
    Windows 8.1 64-bit

Comment

• Originally posted by Mastaclocksetta View Post
      When I have ASC installed, rebooting my computer causes me to have to log back in to my favorite websites. This happens even with Privacy Sweep and AutoCare completely disabled, regardless of ASC version. I know that ASC is causing this because I uninstalled it and I don't have that problem. Has anyone else noticed this?
      Hi Mastaclocksetta

Please take steps below to re-set your program to see how it works.

1. Open Advanced SystemCare -> click Options icon on the top left corner of the main screen to choose Settings… -> click Privacy Sweep -> uncheck the items that you do not want to be cleared from your browsers, and uncheck the option ‘Delete the browser history older than 1 week’ -> click Apply button.
      2. Click AutoClean -> check the options ‘Automatically sweep surfing history, cookies, browser cache etc. at bootup’ and ‘Sync the same setting from Privacy Sweep’ -> click Apply button.
      3. Also in Settings window -> click Browser Anti-Tracking -> check the option ‘Sync the same setting from Privacy Sweep’ -> click Apply button.

Thanks.
      IObit Support Team --
      If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Working...
      X