• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cicely
    started a topic Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 11

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 11

Hi Guys,

Great news. Advanced SystemCare 11 Final version is exclusively released on CNET today. Check it out

1. Send your Feedback
    - E-mail us your suggestions or comments directly: feedback@iobit.com

- Join discussion on our forums.
    We have picked out the top 20 most valuable beta contributors for ASC 11 and presented them a license code for ASC 11 Pro for 1 year as promised.

Top contributors picked out from Forum Feedback:

SphinxR, parkd1, renodos500, ASCneedtweakerfeatures, ZajecHax, Alice, maonstad, Black Raven, testuserxperia, IsoQuantic, BlazKo, njazrael71, PC Express Repairshop

Top contributors picked out from Email Feedback:

Robert Willem van Hoeven, Tuto Perez, Nathaniel Guintu, Asad Quadri, Fritz Büntemeyer, Jim, Rittblat Shimon

Check the surprise gifts in your Emails and Private Messages.

2. Share Advanced SystemCare 11 with your families, friends, and colleagues

3. Download Now
    Download From CNET

4. What's New:

V11.2
    + Upgraded Surfing Protection & Ads Removal to block Cryptocurrency Mining and avoid high CPU usage caused by this
    + Newly supported to start a scan directly from Performance Monitor
    + Improved Privacy Sweep to support Opera 50.0, Chrome 63.0, and Adobe Flash Player 28.0
    + Strengthened Junk File Clean to support Dropbox 41.4, SUPERAntiSpyware 6.0.1254, and Connectify Hotspot 2018
    + Optimized the scan algorithm of AutoCare
    + Expanded the database of Startup Optimization, Startup Manager, Real-time Protector, and Surfing Protection & Ads Removal
    + Optimized the stability of Homepage Advisor
    + Updated multi-languages
    + Fixed minor bugs

5. Description:

Advanced SystemCare 11 is an all-in-one yet easy-to-use PC optimization software to clean, optimize, speed up, and protect your system, as well as secure your online privacy.

With the best 1-click approach, it is easy for you to clean up junk files, leftovers, redundant registry entries, and invalid shortcuts, sweep privacy traces, remove spyware threats, accelerate Internet speed, manage startup items, and fix system weakness and security holes.

Taking advantage of the redesigned Performance Monitor, Advanced SystemCare 11 not only monitors your PC’s RAM/CPU/Disk usage, CPU/GPU/Mainboard temperature, and fan speed in real-time, but also lets you quickly end the processes that slow down your PC to make PC more responsive and faster.

For better privacy protection, Advanced SystemCare 11 optimizes FaceID, Homepage Advisor, and Surfing Protection & Ads- Removal. FaceID automatically captures intruders secretly accessing to your PC or trying to steal your personal information and important files. Homepage Advisor monitors and notifies you of any change to homepage and search engine in case of any unwanted modifications. With Surfing Protection & Ads- Removal, you can enjoy secure & smooth surfing experience without various online threats and annoying ads.

What's more, Advanced SystemCare 11 rebuilds and improves over 10 useful tools and features, such as Startup Manager, Default Program, Large File Finder, Hardware Accelerate, and MyWin10 to make old PCs live longer and new PCs run faster!
    Last edited by Cicely; Feb. 4th, 2018, 04:36. Reason: added ASC 11.2 update history

• Cicely
    replied
    Originally posted by Mastaclocksetta View Post
    When I have ASC installed, rebooting my computer causes me to have to log back in to my favorite websites. This happens even with Privacy Sweep and AutoCare completely disabled, regardless of ASC version. I know that ASC is causing this because I uninstalled it and I don't have that problem. Has anyone else noticed this?
    Hi Mastaclocksetta

Please take steps below to re-set your program to see how it works.

1. Open Advanced SystemCare -> click Options icon on the top left corner of the main screen to choose Settings… -> click Privacy Sweep -> uncheck the items that you do not want to be cleared from your browsers, and uncheck the option ‘Delete the browser history older than 1 week’ -> click Apply button.
    2. Click AutoClean -> check the options ‘Automatically sweep surfing history, cookies, browser cache etc. at bootup’ and ‘Sync the same setting from Privacy Sweep’ -> click Apply button.
    3. Also in Settings window -> click Browser Anti-Tracking -> check the option ‘Sync the same setting from Privacy Sweep’ -> click Apply button.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Mastaclocksetta
    replied
    When I have ASC installed, rebooting my computer causes me to have to log back in to my favorite websites. This happens even with Privacy Sweep and AutoCare completely disabled, regardless of ASC version. I know that ASC is causing this because I uninstalled it and I don't have that problem. Has anyone else noticed this?

Leave a comment:

• IsoQuantic
    replied
    Re:
    http://forums.iobit.com/forum/advanc...121#post221121

I have the same issue with ASC 11 as it gives the same error for my Logos bible software suite. I have to run Logos in Windows 8 compatibility mode to eliminate the error:
    • The application is unable to start correctly 0xc0000005
    The folks at Logos.com recommended I contact you and make this post. See their recommendation here:
    https://community.logos.com/forums/p...05.aspx#943505

Last edited by IsoQuantic; Dec. 21st, 2017, 10:17.

Leave a comment:

• Cicely
    replied
    Originally posted by IsoQuantic View Post
    Would like to see the user interface settings for the Performance Monitor to be separated from the user interface settings of ASC. I prefer to have ASC set with a white background and the Performance Monitor set with a black background (as I keep it open all the time). Apparently whatever selection is made within the ASC settings propagates to the Performance Monitor.

Hi IsoQuantic,

To keep the program unity, the interface of Performance Monitor will be determined by the selection made within ASC setting for now.

We will pass your idea to our product manager for consideration.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• IsoQuantic
    replied
    Would like to see the user interface settings for the Performance Monitor to be separated from the user interface settings of ASC. I prefer to have ASC set with a white background and the Performance Monitor set with a black background (as I keep it open all the time). Apparently whatever selection is made within the ASC settings propagates to the Performance Monitor.

Leave a comment:

• Kittyfuzz
    replied
    Thsi software is awesome. Thank you

Leave a comment:

• testuserxperia
    replied
    I see. Not a problem. Maybe in th near future then.

Leave a comment:

• Cicely
    replied
    Originally posted by testuserxperia View Post
    Any update on this idea?

Hi testuserxperia,

So sorry for the late reply. We just got the reply from our experts. The "wipe free space" feature will not be considered for now.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• testuserxperia
    replied
    Any update on this idea?

Leave a comment:

• testuserxperia
    replied
    Please find the link below to a video that shows the "wipe free space" feature in action with the help of a program called BleachBit. It uses one pass overwrite which I feel is sufficient

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ar8dRgMXAWuWgz9XSQzbte6xicQc?

Leave a comment:

• testuserxperia
    replied
    I would like an option to wipe just the free space. I understand there is an option to wipe the allocated free space but it only wipes the free space occupied by the files while the removal takes place.

What I am interested in is a feature which would let the user wipe the free space of a partition or a drive that may be occupied by already deleted files

Leave a comment:

• Bidius De Pisiar
    replied
    Please help,

I have a problem with my laptop (MSI ge62) after scan and fix ASC11RC.
    Killer Control Center & SCM - Application Error
    >>>The application was unable to start correctly (0xc00000e5), click ok to close the application

So sad,,,

Leave a comment:

• enoskype
    replied
    @IsoQuantic,

To Answer your last question, although there are operations in USA and other countries including Europe, IObit's main development team is in Cheng Du China!

Cheers.

Leave a comment:

• Cicely
    replied
    Originally posted by IsoQuantic View Post
    Cively,

Thank you for you attention to detail and customer needs. It is really appreciated! Nice to know we are not being overlooked and IoBit seeks to correct issues that come up.

That said, after examining the zip archive contents of what the InfoHelper tool collects to be sent to you, I decided that it is collecting too much sensitive information. I maintain a very secure computing environment—given my active litigation work with attorneys related to intellectual property matters which include cyber security techniques—and therefore prefer not send out such detailed information as is collected by the InfoHelper tool. Nowadays a person has to be very vigilant about letting detailed computing environment information out onto the internet.

Since the IoBit IE Helper utility reveals the Shred File shell extension and easily allowed me to delete these extensions , it seems to me that would be the place to start examining matters. Apparently these ASC file, directory, and drive shell extensions are not removed when someone uninstalls ASC 10.5 as I did before I installed ASC 11 RC. Tweaking the uninstall process should solve the problem for users in the future.

While on the topic, can you tell me where exactly is the development team located? Is it based in the U.S. or in what country?

Hi IsoQuantic,

Thanks for sharing us your method to solve the issue. And it's OK if you don't want to offer us the log.

Our tool will only collect configuration information for our program and will not collect any of your privacy.

Cheers.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X