Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Performance monitor Screenshot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Performance monitor Screenshot

    Hi,

    What happened to the settings, i remember i could select screen/window or select a part of the screen (my favo),
    I can't find that anymore :)

    Greetings

  • #2
    Originally posted by SphinxRA View Post
    Hi,

    What happened to the settings, i remember i could select screen/window or select a part of the screen (my favo),
    I can't find that anymore :)

    Greetings
    Hi SphinxRA,

    Do you mean you can't find the screennshots feature in ASC 11?

    Please refer to our screenshot.

    Thanks.


    Attached Files
    IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Cicely View Post

      Hi SphinxRA,

      Do you mean you can't find the screennshots feature in ASC 11?

      Please refer to our screenshot.

      Thanks.


      Hi Cicely,

      The screenshot feature as you show on the picture i can find yes, problem is i can only set the keyboard shortcut not how the capture should work (entire screen/windows/selective part)

      Or am i missing something.

      Greetings

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by SphinxRA View Post


        Hi Cicely,

        The screenshot feature as you show on the picture i can find yes, problem is i can only set the keyboard shortcut not how the capture should work (entire screen/windows/selective part)

        Or am i missing something.

        Greetings

        Hi SphinxRA,

        I am little confused. Do you mean you don't know how to make a choice after you set the keyboard shortcut to enable the Screenshot feature.

        Would you please send us a screenshot?

        Thanks.
        IObit Support Team --
        If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

        Comment


        • #5
          Hi spinxRA,

          After clicking the screenshot image on Performance Monitor click left button of the mouse anywhere on Desktop, and drag for the size of the screenshot to be taken.

          Cheers.
          enoskype

          - Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Cicely View Post


            Hi SphinxRA,

            I am little confused. Do you mean you don't know how to make a choice after you set the keyboard shortcut to enable the Screenshot feature.

            Would you please send us a screenshot?

            Thanks.

            Hi,

            Sorry for the confusing (i'm native Dutch), so i try to explain, years ago i used gadwin for capture screens,
            it has those options/settings where you can select an capture area (see picture file).

            I stopped using Gadwin software years ago when i went to IOBIT ASC software, it had those kinda options
            also for screenshots (select full screen or window or an area)

            Hope it makes more clear now, i am pretty it was in ASC 10.

            Greet

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by SphinxRA View Post


              Hi,

              Sorry for the confusing (i'm native Dutch), so i try to explain, years ago i used gadwin for capture screens,
              it has those options/settings where you can select an capture area (see picture file).

              I stopped using Gadwin software years ago when i went to IOBIT ASC software, it had those kinda options
              also for screenshots (select full screen or window or an area)

              Hope it makes more clear now, i am pretty it was in ASC 10.

              Greet
              Hi SphinxRA,

              Actually, ASC 10 don't have those options you mentioned in Performance Monitor when you take a screenshot.

              And there is a little change in ASC 11.

              As enoskype replied, you could click left button of the mouse anywhere on Desktop, and drag for the size of the screenshot to be taken.

              Thanks.

              IObit Support Team --
              If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Cicely View Post

                Hi SphinxRA,

                Actually, ASC 10 don't have those options you mentioned in Performance Monitor when you take a screenshot.

                And there is a little change in ASC 11.

                As enoskype replied, you could click left button of the mouse anywhere on Desktop, and drag for the size of the screenshot to be taken.

                Thanks.

                Hi,

                Very confused now, but i think i find the problem, my suspecting is the W10 fall update 1709 a week ago, as i had/still a lot of headaches of it,
                like chrome not starting, had to install 32 bit, and still have strange reset of monitor settings and background of W10 doesn't be kept always,
                anyway, back to the topic, i guess it is was not me neither ASC, thought i went crazy, when i click or use the shortcut for making a screenshot
                i just literally can't do anything with it, it doesn't select a window or i can select anything with left mouse button, love live M$

                I admit i was wrong with the settings as it always done what i wanted (select an area myself of the screen) so i presumed i had
                to set that in ASC again, as i also installed past week the ASC 11 Final, so thats why.

                Greet

                PS: Thanks for the reply's and help anyway, i installed Gadwin off course as i need it sometimes, i prefer less programs off course but i guess i have to this way for now.

                Comment

                Working...
                X