IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Maixmized Performance Monitor

SkyWalker

Hi guys,

Is there any way to keep Permormance Monitor maximized always as it was in the previous version of ASC? When I turn or log off my PC it rerurns to the small, simple view.

Thanks!

Hi kyWalker,

For now, Performance Monitor will be minimized by default after reboot your computer and you can't keep it maximized.

So sorry for this.

Cheers.

Hi Cicely,

I agree with the OP that the Performance Monitor should be same as before for the function of keeping the window size with Windows startup..

Cheers.

Hi enoskype,

We will further forward this suggestion to our product manager.

Cheers.:-)

I also agree, first of all I'd like to have the default information shown (Metrics) like the old Performance Monitor because that's the real information users would be looking for at first glance. It's also great to note that we would most likely would love to resize the window or choose multiple options such as Big, Medium, Small because in my personal opinion I think the current performance monitor is too big on-screen and the small option (which shows upon reboot) may irritate people who are not pleased to the eye by round objects.

The theme looks better in this version though, big props. But please consider adding/updating these features!

I also agree, first of all I'd like to have the default information shown (Metrics) like the old Performance Monitor because that's the real information users would be looking for at first glance. It's also great to note that we would most likely would love to resize the window or choose multiple options such as Big, Medium, Small because in my personal opinion I think the current performance monitor is too big on-screen and the small option (which shows upon reboot) may irritate people who are not pleased to the eye by round objects.

The theme looks better in this version though, big props. But please consider adding/updating these features!

Hi tlworks,

We have forwarded it to our products team for consideration.

Thanks.

Archived