IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

advanced systemcare screwed my pc

Dont try to install advanced system care in windows 10 pro 64 bit with latest update because it will ***** up your pc. at the moment asc starts the pc freezes.

i had to reset my pc

Hi Luca Santachiara,

Are you running the latest version of ASC 11.1?

Please offer us more details about the issue you encounter.

Thanks.

Hi Cicely

i tried both ASC and ASC ultimate , last version from this forum.

i have 4 pc. In two pc on 4 when i install asc the system freezes. I dont really know what is it. My pc are running last version of windows pro 64 bit.

I install.... installation finish, asc runs and the system freezes. when i reboot the system freezes again. i have to run a live with linux or start with dos command line to remove the folder of asc and the system begins again to work

Hi Cicely

i tried both ASC and ASC ultimate , last version from this forum.

i have 4 pc. In two pc on 4 when i install asc the system freezes. I dont really know what is it. My pc are running last version of windows pro 64 bit.

I install.... installation finish, asc runs and the system freezes. when i reboot the system freezes again. i have to run a live with linux or start with dos command line to remove the folder of asc and the system begins again to work

Hi Luca Santachiara,

Thanks for the explanation.

Normally, ASC or ASC Ultimate will not cause such trouble. Do you mean the system freezes immediately after you install and run both program? Please confirm.

Is it possible that you reinstall one of the program on 1 computer and see if there is any problem?

Moreover, please follow the steps below to provide us with the requested file for our further investigation.

Download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe -> Double click to run this tool on the PC with the problem and click 'Save report'. -> After it finishes, you will get a popup window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click 'OK' button to open that saved folder. -> Send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Thank you.

Hi Luca Santachiara,

Thanks for the explanation.

Normally, ASC or ASC Ultimate will not cause such trouble. Do you mean the system freezes immediately after you install and run both program? Please confirm.

Is it possible that you reinstall one of the program on 1 computer and see if there is any problem?

Moreover, please follow the steps below to provide us with the requested file for our further investigation.

Download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe -> Double click to run this tool on the PC with the problem and click 'Save report'. -> After it finishes, you will get a popup window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click 'OK' button to open that saved folder. -> Send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Thank you.

confirmed.

reinstalled and the system freezed

ive sent you pm

confirmed.

reinstalled and the system freezed

ive sent you pm

Hi Luca Santachiara,

It seems that you have uninstalled our program before you run the tool http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe and send us the requested file.

Our experts failed to find the useful information for analysis.

Would you please reinstall Advanced SystemCare PRO first and then try to rename the ASCService.exe. For example:ASCService.bak

(Right-click the shortcut of ASC and choose Open file location to find ASCService.exe.)

Then reboot your computer to see how it works.

Please run the tool http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe immediately to send us a new log when your computer freezes again.

Thanks.

Archived