IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced system care 11 Freezes computer every time I open it.

jmann0526

I recently installed a brand new copy of windows 10 on my pc. As usual, after I installed windows and updated everything, I downloaded ASC 11. Installation goes fine, but then when I try to run the program, my pc instantly freezes and will stay frozed until I do a hard reset. I have tried to unistall and reinstall the program as well as windows, with the same results. I am having the same issue with smart defrag 5, but I am able to use driver booster 5 and Iobit uninstaller. No other program on my pc besides the two Iobit programs are having this issue. I had the same versions, the newest ones, on my pc before I originally reinstalled windows 10. But after I installed the fresh copy of windows, those two programs will not work and have the same freezing issue.

I am using Windows 10

Intel i-5 6500

16 GB ram

500GB NVMe SSD M.2280 (boot drive)

MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X

3 TB HD (for storage)

I recently installed a brand new copy of windows 10 on my pc. As usual, after I installed windows and updated everything, I downloaded ASC 11. Installation goes fine, but then when I try to run the program, my pc instantly freezes and will stay frozed until I do a hard reset. I have tried to unistall and reinstall the program as well as windows, with the same results. I am having the same issue with smart defrag 5, but I am able to use driver booster 5 and Iobit uninstaller. No other program on my pc besides the two Iobit programs are having this issue. I had the same versions, the newest ones, on my pc before I originally reinstalled windows 10. But after I installed the fresh copy of windows, those two programs will not work and have the same freezing issue.

I am using Windows 10

Intel i-5 6500

16 GB ram

500GB NVMe SSD M.2280 (boot drive)

MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X

3 TB HD (for storage)

Hi,

Please run the tool http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe to send us a new file.

Double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click "Save report". After it finishes, you will get a pop up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click "OK" button to open that saved folder.

Please send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

I HAVE ALREADY DONE EXACTLY AS YOU TOLD ME TO DO, AND ITS BEEN 3 WEEKS WITH NO RESPONSE OTHER THAN THE BULLSHIT AUTO RESPONSE YOU JUST POSTED. SO IF ANYONE AT IOBIT SEES THIS........ PLEASE HELP ME!

Hi jmann0526,

Please send us a new requested file so that our experts could look into this.

Thanks.

• 5 months later...

I have the same problem with ASC and I could not solve it, I could not send my problem to technical support so I would like if you could provide me with a specific answer to the problem or a way of communication with technical support other than through the web (email, phone, etc.).

In the following post I explain my problem in detail.

Hi jmann0526,

Please send us a new requested file so that our experts could look into this.

Thanks.

I have the same problem with ASC and I could not solve it, I could not send my problem to technical support so I would like if you could provide me with a specific answer to the problem or a way of communication with technical support other than through the web (email, phone, etc.).

http://forums.iobit.com/forum/advanced-systemcare/advanced-systemcare-12/225891-when-i-open-asc-pro-my-pc-freezes

• 9 months later...

http://forums.iobit.com/forum/advanced-systemcare/advanced-systemcare-12/225891-when-i-open-asc-pro-my-pc-freezes

l I do a hard reset. I have tried to unistall and reinstall the program as well as windows, with the same results. I am having the same issue with smart defrag 5, but I am able to use driver booster 5 and Iobit uninstaller. No other program on my pc besides the two Iobit programs are having this issue. I had the same versions, the newest ones, on my pc before I originally reinstalled windows 10. But after I installed the fresh copy of windows, those two programs will not work and have the same freezing issue.