IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Since the release of Windows 10 1803, problems with Deep optimization.

Kittyfuzz

I recently installed Windows 10 1803 RTM Upon installing ASC11 and tweaking the Deep Optimaztion settings and then restarting the PC, Windows would freeze before the desktop loads. It turns out that disabling debugging would cause Windows to freeze. I had to turn off the PC and restart to recovery mode by hitting F11.

I recently installed Windows 10 1803 RTM Upon installing ASC11 and tweaking the Deep Optimaztion settings and then restarting the PC, Windows would freeze before the desktop loads. It turns out that disabling debugging would cause Windows to freeze. I had to turn off the PC and restart to recovery mode by hitting F11.

Hi Kittyfuzz,

What change you have made in Settings? Would you please let us know more details?

Please dowload the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe.

Then double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click "Save report". After it finishes, you will get a pop up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click "OK" button to open that saved folder. Please send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

I have this problem too. The on/off switch would not work, and I had to remove CMOS and notebook batteries on my Dell notebook to wake up the machine. Luckily there was a restore point before the event, and I could recover the function and remove ASC from the notebook for now.

I have this problem too. The on/off switch would not work, and I had to remove CMOS and notebook batteries on my Dell notebook to wake up the machine. Luckily there was a restore point before the event, and I could recover the function and remove ASC from the notebook for now.

Hi Charnk,

So sorry for this.

It will be much appreciated if you could help us reproduce the issue and further look into this.

1)Please create a system restore point first.

2)Reinstall our program and optimize some items in Deep optimization module to see whether there is any issue.

3)Download and run the tool http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe to send us the requested file if you encounter any problem.

Double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click "Save report". After it finishes, you will get a pop up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click "OK" button to open that saved folder.

Please send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

After installing the latest ASC 11 update, my version of Wins10 1803 just stuck after Wins10 logo appears. Have to do a hard reset.

Hi Vincent,

Please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe.

Then double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click "Save report".

After it finishes, you will get a pop up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved.

Click "OK" button to open that saved folder. Please send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Thanks.

Hi Charnk,

So sorry for this.

It will be much appreciated if you could help us reproduce the issue and further look into this.

1)Please create a system restore point first.

2)Reinstall our program and optimize some items in Deep optimization module to see whether there is any issue.

3)Download and run the tool http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe to send us the requested file if you encounter any problem.

Double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click "Save report". After it finishes, you will get a pop up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click "OK" button to open that saved folder.

Please send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Hi Cicely,

It is hard to do as you requested because everyone is stuck at the Windows logo, with the circle spinning forever. As I said, I had to remove CMOS and notebook battery to boot the machine to the last restore point, and that would abolish what happened to the system afterward, and the InfoHelper would not capture anything. Does it help if I just run InfoHelper BEFORE I reboot (and get stuck at the Windows logo)?

Charn

Hi Cicely,

It is hard to do as you requested because everyone is stuck at the Windows logo, with the circle spinning forever. As I said, I had to remove CMOS and notebook battery to boot the machine to the last restore point, and that would abolish what happened to the system afterward, and the InfoHelper would not capture anything. Does it help if I just run InfoHelper BEFORE I reboot (and get stuck at the Windows logo)?

Charn

Hi CharnK,

Please take a photo when your PC is stuck at the Windows logo, with the circle spinning forever and send it to us.

Then please try to run your PC into safe mode and run tool http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe to get the requested file.

Please send the log to us.

Thanks.

Hi CharnK,

Please take a photo when your PC is stuck at the Windows logo, with the circle spinning forever and send it to us.

Then please try to run your PC into safe mode and run tool http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe to get the requested file.

Please send the log to us.

Thanks.

Hi Cicely,

I have attached the perpetual spinning circle and the log file as per request.

Of note, Disk Doctor reported corruptions but Windows' own tool said the disk was OK.

Charn

[ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_17119_1525877738854_743[/ATTACH]

My computer crash due to ASC11 after install windows April update. I turn PC on and spinning cycle and take forever. I take my PC to Geek Squad to Best Buy yesterday. I paid $150 for repair. According to Geek Squad agent, they received huge call from customers about issue with update. He say most of customers are running ASC11. Seriously! They are very busy work.

Hi all,

If you still can't boot your computer normally now, please reboot your computer in Safe Mode and delete the file Suo12_StartupManager.exe in the installation of Advanced SystemCare.

To open the installation folder, right click on the desktop icon of the program, and choose Open file location.

After these operations, you will be able to use your computer with Advanced SystemCare normally.

Hi all,

If you still can't boot your computer normally now, please reboot your computer in Safe Mode and delete the file Suo12_StartupManager.exe in the installation of Advanced SystemCare.

To open the installation folder, right click on the desktop icon of the program, and choose Open file location.

After these operations, you will be able to use your computer with Advanced SystemCare normally.

Hi Cicely,

Has version 221 fixed the Suo12 issue?

Charn

Hi Cicely,

Has version 221 fixed the Suo12 issue?

Charn

Hi Charnk,

Our program will fix the issue automatically no matter whether you are running the latest version.

Can you boot your computer normally now?

Hi Charnk,

Our program will fix the issue automatically no matter whether you are running the latest version.

Can you boot your computer normally now?

Hi Cicely,

I installed version 221 and removed Suo as you suggested, and the problem no longer appeared. I will try to install Suo and see if the perpetual spinning circle comes back.

Charn

Hello its alreadys support now with latest windows update ?

for ASC and Anti malware byte

because before i got stuck on windows loading spinning circle

please reply!

Hi kwerang2,

Have you tried the solution below?

Reboot your computer in Safe Mode and delete the file Suo12_StartupManager.exe in the installation of Advanced SystemCare.

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

[h=1]June 12, 2018—KB4284835 (OS Build 17134.112)[/h]

Addresses an issue that caused the system to start up to a black screen. This issue occurs because previous updates to the Spring Creators Update were incompatible with specific versions of PC tune-up utilities after installation.

Archived