Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have Advanced System Care 11.5 Pro does it include other IObit apps such as Malware Fighter, if not, why not?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have Advanced System Care 11.5 Pro does it include other IObit apps such as Malware Fighter, if not, why not?

The IObit free apps might conflict with Advanced System Care, or perhaps duplicate its work. I am running Malware Fighter at the moment which takes a long time; is its functionality the same as System Care, if not, why not? It seems that many of the free apps overlap the main paid one which if correct is confusing as well as time wasting.

Originally posted by David Dundas View Post
    The IObit free apps might conflict with Advanced System Care, or perhaps duplicate its work. I am running Malware Fighter at the moment which takes a long time; is its functionality the same as System Care, if not, why not? It seems that many of the free apps overlap the main paid one which if correct is confusing as well as time wasting.
    Hi David,

Advanced SystemCare only provides link to launch these free apps (IObit Uninstaller, Driver Booster, Smart Defrag, and IObit Malware Fighter). You could run those apps by right-click their desktop shortcut or from Advanced SystemCare if you have installed them.

Those apps will not conflict with Advanced SysremCare. Please be free to use those apps.

Could you please reinstall IObit Malware Fighter form the link below to see whether it still takes a long time to run IObit Malware Fighter?
    http://update.iobit.com/dl/IObit-Mal...hter-Setup.exe

Thanks,

IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Working...
    X