IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

This Site Is Safe

King Bee

In the past when going on the Internet thru Google,I would always get a green check mark next to the site to advise me that the site was indeed safe.....In the past week or so,that green check no longer exists....My Homepage Protection is on as well as Surfing Protection in the Protect Settings.....Any ideas why the Safe Site is no longer coming up in Google....Thanks

In the past when going on the Internet thru Google,I would always get a green check mark next to the site to advise me that the site was indeed safe.....In the past week or so,that green check no longer exists....My Homepage Protection is on as well as Surfing Protection in the Protect Settings.....Any ideas why the Safe Site is no longer coming up in Google....Thanks

Hi,

Please run Advanced SystemCare PRO and go to Protect to see whether your Surfing Protection & Ads Removal feature is disabled.

Thanks,

Both features are indeed enabled in Protect......

Hi,

Please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe. Then double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click "Save report". After it finishes, you will get a pop up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click "OK" button to open that saved folder. Please send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Thanks,

Archived