X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thank you very much..this application rocks

Comment

• Love it! Much faster and I like the new interface. Is this ever going to interface with Manage My Mobile?

Comment

• I forgot. If I uninstall my Ultimate 7 how much is it going to cost me to pay for Ultimate 8?

Comment

• Loving the new look and style I first ran Advance system care 8 and timed it them ran Advance system care 7 ultimate and seen that 8 ran faster by over a minute.
          I think its great that you can customize the program to how you want your pc to respond all the different tools all in one package. My pc is running so much faster and smoother iObit software has and always will be my one and only choice to keep my pc running fast and clean without any errors Im running it on all 3 of my machines and always reccomend it to friends and family

Comment

• for me the new release ASC 8 is really disappointing. You did just a change in graphics and you have definitely worsened compared to version 7. You removed autoshutdown and game assistant who were more useful than others that you have left. The ability to download game booster is just a folly, a duplicate of the turbo of asc.
            you have to work very hard, you did a bad job.

Comment

• what would be nice to see is feedback from iobit. I expect ASC8 final and ASC 9beta are still way off. But it would be nice if a developer could list the suggestions made from readers then sow which were adopted for ASC8, which are being researched/considerd for ASC9 and those discontinued. with would give a little kudos to readers for their innovationg idea's and perhaps encourage more feedback.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimStinson View Post
                I forgot. If I uninstall my Ultimate 7 how much is it going to cost me to pay for Ultimate 8?

Next version of Advanced System Care Ultimate will cost approximate as version 7, if there are time limited offerts, next version can cost less.

Comment

• Octavian,

Really makes no difference, I guess. I like it, so I'll pay for it!

Thanks for getting back...

Comment

• Hi parkd1& sunny staines, thank you very much for your suggestions. I have forwarded them to our manager for consideration.

Please do not hesitate to post here if you have any other suggestions.

Cheers.

IObit Support Team --
                    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

• Hi TJB1982 & Hades, thank you for the information.

Please contact us if you have any questions or feedback.

Cheers.

IObit Support Team --
                      If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

• Hi deharveypfs & LastOffender & Masquerade908 & sunny staines, thank you for your feedback.

I have forwarded your feedback and suggestions to our decision-maker (AKA our product manager) for serious consideration.

Hi Masquerade908, you can always download IObit tools here.

Thanks to all our warmhearted users' kind suggestions, we are working very hard to improve our products.

Looking forward to getting more of these. :)

Cheers.
                        Last edited by Cicely; Aug. 18th, 2014, 04:00.
                        IObit Support Team --

Comment

• Hi amirshiv & JimStinson & TheSheperd , so happy to know that you like Advanced SystemCare 8 Beta 1.0.

Can you please do us a favor and spread the good news of ASC 8 Beta 1.0, like TheSheperd did? We would be more than grateful.

Hi JimStinson, you can always download Manage My Mobile here.

Regarding the price for Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 8, which is on the way, Octavian has given the answer. And please note that license code for ASC U 7 can be used to register ASC U 8 if it still has service time. Same rule for ASC 7 and ASC 8. :)

Cheers.
                          Last edited by Cicely; Aug. 18th, 2014, 04:01.
                          IObit Support Team --

Comment

• Hi giusan70, we will keep improving our product.

You can always download IObit tools here.

Please post here if you have any suggestions.

Cheers.
                            IObit Support Team --

Comment

• it seems nice but its needs to have a option to update drivers

Comment

• Hi Cicely! I am writed these message 4 days ago. Are any problems with network sending, because you don´t answer on my suggestions for Startup Manager and Performance Monitor, which you question me. Here are.

Hi, Cicely----in Startup Manager I have boot time 65sec.---what I do with them?-----I have suggestions for Startup Manager:
                                1. Add optimizing disabled startup items, too.
                                2. Add optimizing disabled and enabled Windows Services, too (this is important problem system startup)
                                3. Add optimizing system shutdown(please ---to turn off the computer during the 2-3sec)
                                4. Add optimizing all ran processes in system---
                                5. Add finding and removing malicious processes, which high-burdening your hardware Processor and which slow computer performance and load programs and websites
                                6. And please the Startup Manager move to scanning for SCAN....for item System Optimization---Startup Manager optimizing system boot time and shutdown and his ran processes---in toolbox Startup Manager isn´t good but in SCAN like added engine in System Optimization.
                                7. Add display system boot time when system startup like notification

And my suggestions for Performance Monitor

1. Add viewing how many MG or GB from max----RAM using
                                2. Enlarge the circle
                                3. Add still see the use of Network, Disk, CPU and RAM
                                3. And more discovered by you....in Picture2

Comment

Working...
                                X