This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best program on the market

I love my Advanced SystemCare 7 I have used others programs but this is the best on the market.

Cant wait for version 8.

Comment

Please add the security defense features of iolo system mechanic feature called 'Security Optimizer'

Comment

Bug

Hello to all users IObit! I witnessed a very annoying problem that comes in Advanced SystemCare long. When we scored to make the cleanliness of browsers is Firefox, Chrome or Opera, Advanced SystemCare simply not clean any data browsers. This will be fixed in the next version? In case the version 8. Had to abandon it because of this issue, and I know that no software height. I await the answer!

Comment

Originally posted by RachileiSilva View Post
          Hello to all users IObit! I witnessed a very annoying problem that comes in Advanced SystemCare long. When we scored to make the cleanliness of browsers is Firefox, Chrome or Opera, Advanced SystemCare simply not clean any data browsers. This will be fixed in the next version? In case the version 8. Had to abandon it because of this issue, and I know that no software height. I await the answer!
          I observe this problem that Advanced System Care do not clean all data from browsers event in Settings was marked all categories. In browsers remains data sometimes more or less. Hope that this problem will be solved.

Comment

Originally posted by androidappme View Post
            Please add the security defense features of iolo system mechanic feature called 'Security Optimizer'
            Iobit can not copy technologies from Iolo but can create something own. I also like security defence features of Iolo.

Comment

Originally posted by Octavian View Post
              I observe this problem that Advanced System Care do not clean all data from browsers event in Settings was marked all categories. In browsers remains data sometimes more or less. Hope that this problem will be solved.
              Hi Octavian and RachileiSilva,

Thanks for your feedback. Please remember to close your running browsers to clean all the data.

If you found ASC did not clean all data even you close all your running browsers, please write to support@iobit.com and we will look into it.

Certainly, we will improve all features not only Privacy Sweep.:mrgreen:

Looking forward to your voices.
              IObit Support Team --
              If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Originally posted by Octavian View Post
                Iobit can not copy technologies from Iolo but can create something own. I also like security defence features of Iolo.
                Hi androidappme and Octavian,

Thanks for your suggestion.

We already have Security Defense under Care. Do you mean that feature? If not, could you please give us more details about the suggestion?

Looking forward to hearing from you.
                IObit Support Team --
                If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

RachileiSilva say about ''Security Optimizer'' from Iolo. I also like this feature.
                  Security Optimizer- Fix Security Vulnerabilities from windows and browser, find and repair windows security flaws that leave your system open to attack and check if browser settings are set at safe values.

Security Optimizer looks like Security Reinforce from Advanced System Care Ultimate.

Comment

Hi Octavian,

Thanks for your detailed explanation.

Currently, we have Vulnerability Fix to fix the security holes. But we will continue to enhance it to ensure users' PC security. Cheers. :wink:
                    Last edited by Cicely; Aug. 19th, 2014, 10:17.
                    IObit Support Team --

Comment

Originally posted by Cicely View Post
                      Hi Octavian,

Thanks for your detailed explanation.

Currently, we have Vulnerability Fix to fix the security holes. But we will check the feature" Security Optimizer" of iolo to see whether we can make some improvements. Cheers. :wink:
                      Iolo System Mechanic pay attention on automatic mode. I like this and in Advanced System Care 8 also would be useful to have more automatic tasks (Care Tasks).

Comment

Privacy Sweep needs looking into

Privacy Sweep is still not deleting the Internet Explorers Temporary Internet Files but CleanMyPC Registry Cleaner does. it has an Privacy Eraser that deletes those files better than IOBit will it be fixed in Advanced SystemCare 8?

edit:stupid small pictures uploading. can't see anything
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by eviscerator; Jul. 17th, 2014, 11:37.

Comment

ie11

in >>IE11< there appears to be a "protected area" for temporary files that is why ASC cannot currently remove/delete these items.

Royu
                          if in doubt use a hammer

Comment

get rid of junk...

your software has become a bloatware..

not as half good as it was in v4 and v5

Comment

Originally posted by scrd01 View Post
                              in >>IE11< there appears to be a "protected area" for temporary files that is why ASC cannot currently remove/delete these items.

Royu
                              Advanced System Care if add a special setting can delete content from ''protected area''?

Comment

Originally posted by eviscerator View Post
                                Privacy Sweep is still not deleting the Internet Explorers Temporary Internet Files but CleanMyPC Registry Cleaner does. it has an Privacy Eraser that deletes those files better than IOBit will it be fixed in Advanced SystemCare 8?

edit:stupid small pictures uploading. can't see anything
                                Hi eviscerator and scrd01,

Thanks for your feedback. Please check whether you ticked "Delete browser history older than one week." If you ticked it, it will keep the related files in one week.

And I have reported the situation you mentioned to our product team. We will do a test. To look into the issue, could you please give us more details as follows?

1) Could you please send us related screenshots or any other things that can show" Privacy Eraser that deletes those files better than IOBit"?

2) @scrd01, what is "protected area" that you mentioned in IE? Could you please also send us the related screenshots?

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/gen...screenshot.htm

Looking forward to your replies. Cheers.
                                IObit Support Team --

Comment

Working...
                                X