X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Max Martin View Post
    When is v8 gonna be launched?

I like 7.3 but Lyon is right, it's a bit "messy/bloaty now. There is a lot under the hood though. Considering the situation you have building ASC I'm guessing it's not so easy to keep it smooth.

One negative thing I've have to say that it doesn't clean out Chrome properly. There is still many items left. Even with all "boxes" clicked.

/J
    Hi Max Martin,

Advanced SystemCare v8 Beta might be released in mid-August. For the issue " it doesn't clean out Chrome properly", could you please tell us what was not cleaned? Have you close your running browser to clean completely?

Besides, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV7.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop. Please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
    IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Hi vishnuvanjara,

Welcome to our forum and thanks for your suggestions. I will report them to our product team for consideration.

For your question " (27)i have one question i never try search for this issue but ask you its possible remove data from pen drive or memory card so anyone never get-back from any recovery softwere? if yes then add this tool", we already have file shredder with the feature you want.:wink:

Thanks for choosing IObit to care your PC.
      IObit Support Team --
      If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Originally posted by scrd01 View Post
        MS Event viewer is rather clumsy, you have to select the various sub-sections then view the error type.

A tool to list critical errors and the general description that goes with them,
        would definately help in problem solving.

Roy
        Hi scrd01,

Could you please describe your suggestion more clearly with related screenshots so that we can make improvements?

IObit Support Team --

Comment

Here is my suggestions for v8 and all other future version

52. all three version have different setup,free,pro,ultimate
          also new tool first available for only for ultimate then pro then free

53. u must take care piracy devs and company invest lots of manpower and money

54.software update app so we know which softwere is outdate in our pc
          its method also help for pc speed and security.

55.online tutorial on youtube how softwere all tool work

56.manage my mobile still ask me u dont have any devices ...its possible this tool work bluestack

57.files shredder still not work drives and pen drives

58. undeleted is very disappoint me i undeleted use and i saw very little type of file i can choose i want getback videos but i only recover 64 files but when i use other software i can get 378 files only videos so please improvement in this tool

Comment

Hi vishnuvanjara,

Thanks for your detailed suggestions.

I have reported the situations you mentioned to our product team. Hope we can make a more wonderful Advanced SystemCare v8 together. Cheers. :-D
            IObit Support Team --

Comment

Sorry for the errors in the above text, here corrected. Delete the post above.
              IMO best idea is to return to the scan results v.5.6.4 cleaning is the ideal presentation of scan results, legible, accurate, complete, a large window without scrolling and develop some strange arrows (v.7 ASC). The results are given in a clear and legible way, showing what can be removed, and what is dangerous and requires more attention on / off with the removal. On the occasion of the presentation of the results v.5.6.4 is not possible to damage your computer by deleting an important file, services, etc.. Now in (v.7) is not possible, to see what the program wants to remove-you can not see!. Improvements, get rid of bugs from the panel additives Tools menu and increase the stability and accuracy of the work. Booster driver: Complete reconstruction algorithm searching for driver updates, classification (including databases the program uses-or Iobit own base if the diversion is for manufacturers and drivers are taken from there?) Currently appear the same mistakes new drivers are classified as old and during installation appears error: can not install the drivers, we are left with a mess. Besides all that wrote vishnuvanjarae

Comment

Temporary Internet Files

the files in C:\Users\Demon\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files for Internet Explorer are NOT being deleted by Advanced SystemCare 7.3. can you please fix this. Privacy Sweep and Junk File Clean<doesn't matter if the box is ticked or unticked>delete browser history older then 1 week. apart from this small problem Advanced SystemCare is the best program there is
                Attached Files

Comment

Honestly, In AsCU 8 i think an option of merging av,maintainace and obsolete software scan should have been there
                  @dev3
                  >>@dev3<<

Comment

Yes, Iobit, with all boxes clicked and with 5 different computers it doesn't clean out Chrome. When I open it up again i can clearly see where or what sites I've been visiting lately. I will provide you with log file.

For ASC 8 i would like to have a better system monitor that can show all processor cores (read i5 and i7) workload and also be able to change from % to actual GB for ram, many have 4gb, or 8, 16 or even 32gb today n get sometimes confused what I'm looking at. For Win7 i had a very good gadget called "intelcoreseries24-gadget" that showed all info nice n neat.
                    -Worst thing I know of, is a slow computer.

Comment

Hi all,

Thanks for your feedbacks.

I have reported the issue that ASC cannot clean browsers completely to our product team. And we will do more tests to see whether there is something wrong.

@ Max Martin, please ensure that you close all your running browsers when you fix the privacy issues or it can not clean them completely.

If you ticked all the items under Chrome in Privacy Sweep and close the running browsers when fix issues, but it doesn't clean out Chrome.Please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV7.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop. Please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

IObit Support Team --

Comment

It would be great if with the registry scan you could review the results by what program those registries are linked to. The raw registry strings and values are confusing for regular everyday users. I myself am a power user and still have to look up the purpose of some of the strings before I will accept to modify or delete them.

Also in regards to the registry it would be great if you could add a function to ASC to make complete backups/restoration of your registry.

It would also be great if you had a utility to reactivate the boot-time f8 function to make safe mode etc in windows 8/8.1 easily accessible.

In addition I personally would like to see the vulnerability scan show all windows updates no just the critical ones. It is disappointing to run the ASC scan and than still have to run windows update to get all available updates.

Comment

ASC doesn't clear chrome if you are signed into google because it syncs your history with googles servers. If you clear it through the browser than it will clear it from your pc and their servers. Hope that helps.

Comment

yes he is right

if u want remove check button stop and remove watch this images
                            Attached Files

Comment

Hi Cloudy82 and vishnuvanjara,

@Cloudy82, thanks for your suggestions for Registry Fix . I will report it to our product team for consideration.:wink:

@Cloudy82 and vishnuvanjara, for the issue to clean Chrome when signe into google. We will do a test to analyze.:wink:
                              IObit Support Team --

Comment

-I'm not synced with Google at all. I have a google account but I'm never logged in.
                                Nowadays I clear out Google Shift+ctrl+del (or N) manually so I know it's fully cleaned out.
                                -Worst thing I know of, is a slow computer.

Comment

Working...
                                X