X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VERY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

Comment

• Hi Cicely,

I just placed my pre-order for ASC8. When I went to download the SETUP file from the vault, it turned out to be Beta 2, so I decided not to install this on top of my Beta 3. Since I am at work behind a proxy, I cannot connect to the Iobit Server despite correct proxy information in the Settings. Somehow ASC8 allows me to access the Pro components, but the program says my license is valid for 365 days instead of 14 months as stated in the Preorder advertisement. I will try to activate at home without the proxy, and report back about the valid license period later.

Comment

• Originally posted by iSaad View Post
        ASC 8.0 Beta 3 scans very slow.
        Hi iSaad,

Is it slow every time you do a scan? Which module is being scanned when it is slow?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

IObit Support Team --
        If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

• Originally posted by khaledlb1 View Post
          VERY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
          Hi khaledlb1,

Happy to hear that you like ASC v8.

If you have any other sharing, please post here.

Cheers.
          IObit Support Team --
          If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

• Originally posted by CharnK View Post
            Hi Cicely,

I just placed my pre-order for ASC8. When I went to download the SETUP file from the vault, it turned out to be Beta 2, so I decided not to install this on top of my Beta 3. Since I am at work behind a proxy, I cannot connect to the Iobit Server despite correct proxy information in the Settings. Somehow ASC8 allows me to access the Pro components, but the program says my license is valid for 365 days instead of 14 months as stated in the Preorder advertisement. I will try to activate at home without the proxy, and report back about the valid license period later.
            Hi CharnK,

I have sent a Private Message to you concerning the license code issue you mentioned, please check it in your Message Center.

Besides, thanks for your feedback. We will update the download link ASAP.

IObit Support Team --

Comment

• What have you put the weather forecast on the performance monitor for? What ever gave you the idea that we need this information especially on the performance app? I already have enough weather apps on my pc I don't need the performance monitor to have weather forecast on it too!! Now it's not just a performance monitor is it?

My suggestions would have been more user helpful, the weather forecast app is out of place, one of these things just don't belong here. Is it a Performance Monitor or a Weather app?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cicely View Post

Hi CharnK,

I have sent a Private Message to you concerning the license code issue you mentioned, please check it in your Message Center.

Besides, thanks for your feedback. We will update the download link ASAP.

Hi Cicely,

It is now 426 days! Thank you.

Comment

• not safe for windows 10 preview ! :(
                  Vietnamese !

Comment

• Got a problem with ASC Beta 3.0. When I run a scan on my computer today, it seems that when the scan completes, it says "Scan complete" and the program window freezes...even when I have "Automatically repair" checked. I was forced to Go into Task Manager and End task from the processor tree.

The OS is Windows 8.1 Pro, on a Duo Core processor. I even tried running it on both Administrator and Windows 8 compatible mode, but to no avail.

Comment

• Originally posted by RJK75 View Post
                      What have you put the weather forecast on the performance monitor for? What ever gave you the idea that we need this information especially on the performance app? I already have enough weather apps on my pc I don't need the performance monitor to have weather forecast on it too!! Now it's not just a performance monitor is it?

My suggestions would have been more user helpful, the weather forecast app is out of place, one of these things just don't belong here. Is it a Performance Monitor or a Weather app?
                      Hi RJK75,

Thanks for your feedback.

The whether forecast will be removed in the later ASC v8 final version considering our dear users' feedback and suggestions.
                      IObit Support Team --

Comment

• Originally posted by CharnK View Post

Hi Cicely,

It is now 426 days! Thank you.
                        Hi CharnK,

Always pleasure to help.
                        IObit Support Team --

Comment

• Originally posted by tranhunganh93 View Post
                          not safe for windows 10 preview ! :(
                          Hi tranhunganh93,

ASC v8 is completely safe for windows 10 preview. Could you please share more about your concerns?

Thanks very much.
                          IObit Support Team --

Comment

• Originally posted by missdeona View Post
                            Got a problem with ASC Beta 3.0. When I run a scan on my computer today, it seems that when the scan completes, it says "Scan complete" and the program window freezes...even when I have "Automatically repair" checked. I was forced to Go into Task Manager and End task from the processor tree.

The OS is Windows 8.1 Pro, on a Duo Core processor. I even tried running it on both Administrator and Windows 8 compatible mode, but to no avail.
                            Hi missdeona,

Welcome to IObit Forum.?

Please try again to see whether it freezes. If yes, please reinstall ASC v8 beta 3.0 from http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/deta...temcare_8.html to see whether the issue can be solved.

Thanks for your work.
                            IObit Support Team --

Comment

• Originally posted by RJK75 View Post
                              What have you put the weather forecast on the performance monitor for? What ever gave you the idea that we need this information especially on the performance app? I already have enough weather apps on my pc I don't need the performance monitor to have weather forecast on it too!! Now it's not just a performance monitor is it?

I personaly like it as with the cpu temps etc available is an excellant addition and the one thing I did request for about 6 months ago was to be able to move the performance monitor
                              to a second screen which now is available very happy with the program

Comment

• I have been testing this on my laptop running both ASC7 v7.4 and ASC8 vBeta 3.0 and I run the ASC8 first.
                                laptop Toshiba Satellite
                                AMD Athlon II P320 Dual-core 2.10Ghz
                                6GB RAM
                                64-bit Operating System
                                Avast Anti-virus Premier 2015

I will do a full test on my main desktop this weekend
                                Attached Files
                                For those who wish life had an UNDO button.

Comment

Working...
                                X