This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mclea View Post
    It would have been more honest if you had been up front and said that ASCU 8 is a BETA version. I would not have paid for an update from ASCU7 if I had known that it was only a BETA! And why have I now received an update request for ASCU 7 even though I now have version 8?
    Hi mclea,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please note that ASC Ultimate v8 beta is an advanced version of ASC Ultimate 7 even it is still in beta version. You can also enjoy all features of ASC v8 in ASC Ultimate v8.

Besides, the final version of ASC U 8 will be released soon.

Happy Holiday!
    IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cicely View Post

Hi mclea,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please note that ASC Ultimate v8 beta is an advanced version of ASC Ultimate 7 even it is still in beta version. You can also enjoy all features of ASC v8 in ASC Ultimate v8.

Besides, the final version of ASC U 8 will be released soon
      I am very sorry to have to say this, but this is totally unacceptable. If Iobit wish to consider the present Beta stage of ASCU 8 to be an advanced version of ASCU7, then it must be released as an upgrade
      to ASCU7 period. It cannot be released to the user as an upgrade to ASCU7 and then the user discovers that it is in fact ASCU 8 Beta which has been loaded on to their machine.
      Users have to be made aware of Beta products and have the choice of whether they wish to partake in the risk of having a Beta product on their machine.
      Iobit is a large company, and as such I am sure they must be aware of the commercial and legal risks involved in ignoring the standards and or obligations which apply to Beta products, and loading them onto users machines without the users full knowledge and prior permission.
      I completely fail to see what advantage there is for Iobit to continue to follow this strategy, but I can certainly see the many dis-advantages in doing so.
      Once again, I hope that this practice will be curtailed and or revised, and Iobit will implement the established practices and methodologies relating to Beta products.

To err is Human. To really mess things up you need a PC.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scannan View Post

I am very sorry to have to say this, but this is totally unacceptable. If Iobit wish to consider the present Beta stage of ASCU 8 to be an advanced version of ASCU7, then it must be released as an upgrade
        to ASCU7 period. It cannot be released to the user as an upgrade to ASCU7 and then the user discovers that it is in fact ASCU 8 Beta which has been loaded on to their machine.
        Users have to be made aware of Beta products and have the choice of whether they wish to partake in the risk of having a Beta product on their machine.
        Iobit is a large company, and as such I am sure they must be aware of the commercial and legal risks involved in ignoring the standards and or obligations which apply to Beta products, and loading them onto users machines without the users full knowledge and prior permission.
        I completely fail to see what advantage there is for Iobit to continue to follow this strategy, but I can certainly see the many dis-advantages in doing so.
        Once again, I hope that this practice will be curtailed and or revised, and Iobit will implement the established practices and methodologies relating to Beta products.
        Hi Scannan,

Sorry for my unclear explanation. What I mean is that users can enjoy more features including the new features in the new beta version.
        Besides, the final version of ASC Ultimate 8 will be released very soon.

Cheers.
        IObit Support Team --
        If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cicely View Post

Hi Scannan,

Sorry for my unclear explanation. What I mean is that users can enjoy more features including the new features in the new beta version.
          Besides, the final version of ASC Ultimate 8 will be released very soon.Cheers.
          Thank you Cicely.
          Unfortunately the issue here is releasing ASCU8 Beta as an upgrade/Update for ASCU7. This should not happen. The OP "mclea," is rightly upset about this.
          To err is Human. To really mess things up you need a PC.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scannan View Post

Thank you Cicely.
            Unfortunately the issue here is releasing ASCU8 Beta as an upgrade/Update for ASCU7. This should not happen. The OP "mclea," is rightly upset about this.
            Dear Scannan,

Users have the option to keep ASC Ultimate v7. We will not force our users to install ASC Ultimate v8 beta. Merry Christmas!
            IObit Support Team --

Comment

• Hello to all. Please pardon my impatience but I do wish the program was faster. I realize that instant is perhaps too fast but I would love to see the whole scan done in, say, 5 minutes?

Comment

• Originally posted by jkbok View Post
                Hello to all. Please pardon my impatience but I do wish the program was faster. I realize that instant is perhaps too fast but I would love to see the whole scan done in, say, 5 minutes?
                Hi jkbok,

Thanks for your feedback. I will forward your concern to our product team.

Hope it will be improved as you said.

Cheers.
                IObit Support Team --

Comment

• This is the best product.Thank you.Can you make that the procuct detects and fixes all the malicious programs?

Comment

• Thank you very much for this product.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ionut View Post
                      This is the best product.Thank you.Can you make that the procuct detects and fixes all the malicious programs?
                      Hi Ionut,

Welcome to IObit Forum.

For protect your PC, we also have designed IObit Malware Fighter and Advanced SystemCare Ultimate.

You can get more information about the two products from our official website at http://www.iobit.com/iobit2015.php

Cheers.
                      IObit Support Team --

Comment

• Anyone want a free license code PM me. I got spare code for it...

Comment

• Hi, each time I install ASC8 it bluscreens W8.1 when I go to run it. The memory dump doesn't complete either - it stays on 0%. It simply says Critical Process Failed. I've attached the IOBit Debug Info.

ASC7 runs fine.

Looking for a solution - would like to run it on W8.1
                          Thanks
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Hi MartinDBaker,

Welcome to IObit Forum.

Does the blue screen occur immediately after ASC v8 is installed or during the scan process?

Could you please send us the related screenshots for us to look into.

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/gen...screenshot.htm

Thanks for your work.
                            IObit Support Team --

Comment

• The install seems to be fine. The bluescreen happens immediately a scan is started. So I click Scan & it bluescreens within a second - every time. I can't screenshot a bluescreen; the OS has crashed - could take a photo though. The memory dump doesn't even complete - it stays on 0% unable to continue for some reason so I have to power off/on.

Comment

• Originally posted by MartinDBaker View Post
                                The install seems to be fine. The bluescreen happens immediately a scan is started. So I click Scan & it bluescreens within a second - every time. I can't screenshot a bluescreen; the OS has crashed - could take a photo though. The memory dump doesn't even complete - it stays on 0% unable to continue for some reason so I have to power off/on.
                                Hi MartinDBaker,

Which function module did you select when you do the scan?

Could you please check the functions module under Care Tab to conform which module scan has caused the blue screen error?

Could you please do us a favor to take a photo of the blue screen and send it to us? Also, the debug info is needed.

Thanks very much for your patience.
                                IObit Support Team --

Comment

Working...
                                X