This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Snuffy,

We are so glad that you like Advanced SystemCare, and to share your good experience with others, could you please do us a favor to write a five-star good review at http://download.cnet.com/Advanced-Sy...-10407614.html? Your review surely will help other users to make correct decision.

Thanks in advance! We will surely do our best to develop a perfect product for our dear users. :)
    IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

• I am currently testing Windows 10 build 10162 and I have noticed that the Performance Monitor is not displaying the temperatures nor is the dropdown option for that section available. I am currently using Advanced System Care 8.3 Pro.

Comment

• Originally posted by CaptainSpaz View Post
        I am currently testing Windows 10 build 10162 and I have noticed that the Performance Monitor is not displaying the temperatures nor is the dropdown option for that section available. I am currently using Advanced System Care 8.3 Pro.
        Hi CaptainSpaz,

Performance Monitor in ASC v9 which will be released soon later will support Windows 10. Please stay tuned.

Cheers!
        IObit Support Team --
        If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

• When will arrive ASC v9 beta? Exactly time!

Comment

• and i suggest for asc9 interface ,,,,transform to modern touch ui with great usability and simplicity

Comment

• Hi renodos500,

ASC v9 beta will be available this month later. Please stay tuned. :)

Cheers.
              IObit Support Team --

Comment

• I have been using IOBIT software for many years and I have refereed their software to many of my friends. My favorite program is Advanced System Care, I love the Internet Booster and Turbo Booster as well as the other functions. I would suggest and one who wants extra protection on their Computers should install IOBIT programs.

Comment

• Wow. Thanks so much for your long-term support. Ufoman :)

We are so happy to have users like you.
                  IObit Support Team --

Comment

• Better late than never with this reply.......sorry. I love your System Care 8 new version and the new Iobit Malware Fighter also. great products

Comment

• We are using SC in our company, it works pretty smooth.

Just now im writing a feedback! :)

Comment

Working...
                      X