Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Faran, please reinstall Advanced SystemCare 7 and make sure that "Enable Performance Monitor" in Settings is ticked, then check how it works.

If this issue still exists, please take a screenshot of your Settings window and a screenshot of Scheduler Library in Task Scheduler to send to feedback@iobit.com for further checking.

To check the Task Scheduler, please go to Control Panel >> click Administrative Tools >> double click Task Scheduler to open >> click Task Scheduler Library.
    Guide for taking a screenshot: http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/gen...screenshot.htm

And please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV7.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. So you will get zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop. Please send it to us so that we can look into the issue further

Thank you very much for your patience.

Originally posted by Faran View Post
    Hi there! I have been using ASC since 3rd version of it. But now on windows 8.1 (ASC v7.3), performance monitor doesn't start at windows startup. Please fix this issue
    IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Algunas sugerencias para la version 8
      En la seccion de limpieza de disco, seria bueno agregar limpieza de puntos de restauracion ( ejemplo TuneUP Utilities, Auslogics Bootspeed,CCleaner)
      En la seccion limpieza del registro, seria bueno agregar claves vacias (WiseCare)
      En la seccion limpieza del registro, se podria mejorar la limpieza de los programas que agregan opciones en el menu contextual y han sido desinstalados, como por ejemplo opcion boton derecho
      En la seccion limpieza del registro o limpieza de disco mejorar o agregar los archivos con extencion (sys) en desuso, o viejos
      En la seccion limpieza del registro o limpieza de disco mejorar , mejorar limpieza carpeta roamming (carpeta de usuario )
      En la seccion programas de inicio agregar tiempo de inicio de sistema (Wisecare,360 Antivirus)

Some suggestions for version 8
      In section disk cleanup, cleaning would be good to add restore points (eg TuneUp Utilities, Auslogics Bootspeed, CCleaner)
      In the cleaning section of the registry, it would be good to add empty keys (WiseCare)
      In the cleaning section of the record, it could improve the cleanliness of the programs add options in the context menu and have been uninstalled, such as right click option
      In the cleaning section of the registry or disk cleanup improve or add files with extension (sys) obsolete or old
      In the cleaning section of the registry or disk cleanup improve, enhance cleaning roamming folder (user folder)
      In section add startup programs system boot time (Wisecare, 360 Antivirus)
      Last edited by Victor2k; Aug. 4th, 2014, 13:43.

Comment

Originally posted by Octavian View Post

I use Advanced System Care Ultimate 7.1 , even program has security features, my computer has not decreased performance. I tested Advanced System Care Pro and has not significant performance problems. In version 8 I observe that is a ''Protect'' section and will include some security features, this is good but should take into account the performance.

Hope that in section ''Protect'' from Advanced System Care 8 will be include some interesting, useful, and new features.
        Hi there! Could I ask whether you use ASC on either a desktops or laptops, and their general system specs?

Sincerely,
        LastOffender

Comment

Originally posted by LastOffender View Post

Hi there! Could I ask whether you use ASC on either a desktops or laptops, and their general system specs?

Sincerely,
          LastOffender
          I used Advanced System Care Pro on desktop, OS: windows 8.1; Processor: Intel i3 2nd; Storage: SSD; Ram: 16Gb
          Now I use Advanced System Care Ultimate.

Comment

Hi Victor2k, thank you for your suggestions.

Just to make sure that we get your suggestions right, please confirm:

1. "In section disk cleanup, cleaning would be good to add restore points (eg TuneUp Utilities, Auslogics Bootspeed, CCleaner) " Do you mean that ASC 8 should help to clean System Restore Points in Disk Scan?

2. "In the cleaning section of the record, it could improve the cleanliness of the programs add options in the context menu and have been uninstalled, such as right click option " Do you mean that ASC 8 should help clean leftovers of uninstalled programs?

3. "In section add startup programs system boot time (Wisecare, 360 Antivirus)" We do have a tool in Toolbox named Startup Manager to help you manage startup items to accelerate your PC startup.

Looking forward to your reply.
            IObit Support Team --
            If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Cicely

1y 2 ) yes

3 )startup manager ,indicate system boot time, for example, as indicated by program WiseCare

Comment

Hi Cicely!

I have some suggestions for Advanced System Care 8

ASC 8 updates version:

If you release ASC8 final version, you can release small updates: you release ASC 8.0.1, 8.0.2------these updates may be have small changes..example----1.database updates (Malware Removal, Registry Fix, Junk Files Clean, Privacy Sweep, System Optimization, Vulnerability Fix etc)...,

2. UI updates,

3. Bugs and error updates (fixing)= (example--,false positives, PC speed problems from ASC, turbo boost errors and problems, bugs reported by users, text bugs =(example---you have there Vaulnerability Fix--and correct is Vulnerability Fix), stability bugs =(example---ASC program crashing) and etc.)

So---example ASC 8.0.0,,,,,,8.0.1.,......8.0.2........8.1.0..........8.1.1.............8.1.2....

Comment

Hi Victor2k, got it. FYI, you can check the boot time of your computer with our upcoming new Startup Manager. Remember to check out Toolbox of ASC 8.

Hi renodos500, thank you for your suggestion. I will forward them to our product team for consideration.

Cheers.
                  Last edited by Cicely; Aug. 8th, 2014, 02:44.
                  IObit Support Team --

Comment

It would be great if advanced system care asked if you were using a home network/workgroup ... The system optimization scan always disables all of the services need to run my pc in the homegroup I have set up. I disable the optimizations manually but would still be a nice feature.

Comment

What's new:
                      + Brand New User Interface - Simpler design with supporting maximizing UI.
                      + New Theme Customization - Change theme easily with your loved pictures.
                      + New Protect Module - Protect your browser homepages, search engine, online surfing and reinforce system.
                      + New Plugin/Toolbar Cleaner - Monitor browser toolbars, plugins in real-time to remove the malicious ones to better protect your browsers.
                      + New Browser Cleaner - Offer 1-click technique to clean browsing histories and other privacy issues when browsers closed.
                      + New IObit Uninstaller 4 - Remove unwanted programs, plugins, toolbars and pre-installed Windows 8 metro applications.
                      + New Software Updater - Keep your important software up-to-date.
                      + Rebuilt Startup Manager - 1-click method to speed up system boot time and easy management for Startups, Services, Task Schedule.
                      + Rebuilt Disk Optiomization - Add SSD (Solid State Disk) optimization and multi disk defragment.
                      + Rebuilt Performance Monitor - Monitor your PC performance in real time and boost it with just one click.
                      + Privacy Sweep - Add clean for Windows Metro Apps and clean for iTunes.
                      + Registry Fix - Add fix for "Windows Services" and enhance scan engine's scanning speed and stability.
                      * And more to be discovered by you.

You can download it from here : http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/deta...temcare_8.html
                      Advanced SystemCare 7 <3 Love it

Comment

• Cicely
                        Cicely commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Hi everyone, let's thank norton737 for starting this thread to share the good news of Advanced SystemCare 8 Beta 1.0 releasing.

I have wrote down all your feedback and will report them to our manager for consideration. Thank you all for your help.

And if you have any other feedback or suggestions, please post your reply in this thread.

Cheers.

• Cicely
                        Cicely commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Hi everyone, let's thank norton737 for starting this thread to share the good news of Advanced SystemCare 8 Beta 1.0 releasing.

I have wrote down all your feedback and will report them to our manager for consideration. Thank you all for your help.

And if you have any other feedback or suggestions, please post your reply in this thread.

Cheers.

• xxxy
                        xxxy commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Cicely Thanks for this, but if this topic is closed down, can move all the posts for proper topic given by You in the link.

What's new:
                      + New Protect Module - Protect your browser homepages, search engine, online surfing and reinforce system.
                      + New Plugin/Toolbar Cleaner - Monitor browser toolbars, plugins in real-time to remove the malicious ones to better protect your browsers.
                      + New Browser Cleaner - Offer 1-click technique to clean browsing histories and other privacy issues when browsers closed.
                      + New IObit Uninstaller 4 - Remove unwanted programs, plugins, toolbars and pre-installed Windows 8 metro applications.
                      + Rebuilt Startup Manager - 1-click method to speed up system boot time and easy management for Startups, Services, Task Schedule.
                      + Rebuilt Disk Optiomization - Add SSD (Solid State Disk) optimization and multi disk defragment.
                      + Rebuilt Performance Monitor - Monitor your PC performance in real time and boost it with just one click.
                      + Registry Fix - Add fix for "Windows Services" and enhance scan engine's scanning speed and stability.

You can download it from here : http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/deta...temcare_8.html

Comment

• ade52
                        ade52 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Hi,

I have just downloaded v8.0 beta1 of ASC, and the first thing that struck me, was we have regained the ability to maximize the program
                        window, a very positive step that gives back the choice to the user full marks.

However, I realised at the same time, a lot of this extra space is being taken up by the layout of the program.

With this in mind, I would like to put the following suggestions forward.

1. Could you please consider putting the different options for cleaning and optimisation, on a sub menu under CARE, in the form of separate
                        tabs, wide enough so that the scan results for each one can appear next to them, that would immediately release most of the space in the
                        centre of the window, the SCAN BUTTON, could be placed in a similar position as the button in Uninstaller, that would release the rest of the
                        space.

Then, instead of another window appearing when the scan is being done, the scan button changes to the circular progress bar, then for the
                        results, and finally when doing the fixing, in effect doing all the jobs.

Then at the end of the scan, you would click on which ever tab has results showing, these would then appear in the centre of the window,
                        utilising the whole area, this would then allow for a much clearer picture from the results, also allowing the user to arrive at a more informed
                        decision, on what to do based on those results.

This could be especially helpful and important, when displaying the results from the registry.

2. When results are displayed and they create more than one column, could you please consider having auto column width adjustment.

3. Finally, could you please consider adding the ability, when the user has chosen to maximise the window of ASC, for the last window
                        position to be saved, this would remove the need to request this each time.

I realise my first suggestion, would mean a radical change to the layout of ASC, and I don't hold out a lot of hope, but I think all that extra
                        space gained from the return of the maximize button, would be better utilised for the benefit of the results obtained, rather than for the
                        means of obtaining those results.

Thanks.

• Cicely
                        Cicely commented
                        Editing a comment

Cheers.

• xxxy
                        xxxy commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Cicely Thanks for this, but if this topic is closed down, can move all the posts for proper topic given by You in the link.

What's new:

Comment

• ade52
                        ade52 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Hi,

I have just downloaded v8.0 beta1 of ASC, and the first thing that struck me, was we have regained the ability to maximize the program
                        window, a very positive step that gives back the choice to the user full marks.

However, I realised at the same time, a lot of this extra space is being taken up by the layout of the program.

With this in mind, I would like to put the following suggestions forward.

1. Could you please consider putting the different options for cleaning and optimisation, on a sub menu under CARE, in the form of separate
                        tabs, wide enough so that the scan results for each one can appear next to them, that would immediately release most of the space in the
                        centre of the window, the SCAN BUTTON, could be placed in a similar position as the button in Uninstaller, that would release the rest of the
                        space.

Then, instead of another window appearing when the scan is being done, the scan button changes to the circular progress bar, then for the
                        results, and finally when doing the fixing, in effect doing all the jobs.

Then at the end of the scan, you would click on which ever tab has results showing, these would then appear in the centre of the window,
                        utilising the whole area, this would then allow for a much clearer picture from the results, also allowing the user to arrive at a more informed
                        decision, on what to do based on those results.

This could be especially helpful and important, when displaying the results from the registry.

2. When results are displayed and they create more than one column, could you please consider having auto column width adjustment.

3. Finally, could you please consider adding the ability, when the user has chosen to maximise the window of ASC, for the last window
                        position to be saved, this would remove the need to request this each time.

I realise my first suggestion, would mean a radical change to the layout of ASC, and I don't hold out a lot of hope, but I think all that extra
                        space gained from the return of the maximize button, would be better utilised for the benefit of the results obtained, rather than for the
                        means of obtaining those results.

Thanks.

• Cicely
                        Cicely commented
                        Editing a comment

Cheers.

• xxxy
                        xxxy commented
                        Editing a comment

The new beta of ASC 8 beta1 now out

http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/deta...temcare_8.html

Questions

will it work alongside aASC Pro7 or will it overwrite it.

Is it all OK with W8.1

Change Info:
                      What's new:

Comment

• Cicely
                        Cicely commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Hi CaptainSpaz, please move your cursor to the icon of Performance Monitor, you will read CPU usage and RAM usage both there.

Originally posted by CaptainSpaz View Post
                        Another thing is I don't like the new performance monitor. I used to use the old one to monitor my CPU usage during PC gaming, but this new one keeps hiding the CPU usage and only highlights the RAM usage, which I don't need, in the part that does remain visible.

• Cicely
                        Cicely commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Hi CaptainSpaz, please move your cursor to the icon of Performance Monitor, you will read CPU usage and RAM usage both there.

Another thing is I don't like the new performance monitor. I used to use the old one to monitor my CPU usage during PC gaming, but this new one keeps hiding the CPU usage and only highlights the RAM usage, which I don't need, in the part that does remain visible.

• Cicely
                        Cicely commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Hi everyone, let's thank sunny staines for starting this thread to share the good news of Advanced SystemCare 8 Beta 1.0 releasing.

Cheers.

Questions

Is it all OK with W8.1

Change Info:
                      What's new:

Comment

• TJB1982
                        TJB1982 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        So far it works fine. The only issue is the registry scan with all options enabled got stuck at 84% for a very noticeable length of time.

The regular scan is just a smart scan if you have the deep scan turned on it will dig through the whole registry to find problems. Therefore once you hit the 84% it is starting the deep scan of the registry :)

• Victor2k
                        Victor2k commented
                        Editing a comment
                        The first impression is the remarkable improvement of the GUI.
                        As for tools,
                        StartUp Manager, unseen, notable improvements, the time it takes to start each application is notified with a disappointing N / A
                        DiskCleaner, still have the option to clear old restore points,
                        Registry Cleaner, still unable to clean empty keys
                        New Browser Cleaner, "Offer 1-click technique to clean browsing histories and other privacy issues When browsers closed" I doubt if it's something advantageous if every time we close our browsers not invade a small window asking us something?

As for the other tools there are no major changes, but the graphics

• Victor2k
                        Victor2k commented
                        Editing a comment
                        The first impression is the remarkable improvement of the GUI.
                        As for tools,
                        StartUp Manager, unseen, notable improvements, the time it takes to start each application is notified with a disappointing N / A
                        DiskCleaner, still have the option to clear old restore points,
                        Registry Cleaner, still unable to clean empty keys
                        New Browser Cleaner, "Offer 1-click technique to clean browsing histories and other privacy issues When browsers closed" I doubt if it's something advantageous if every time we close our browsers not invade a small window asking us something?

As for the other tools there are no major changes, but the graphics

Questions

Is it all OK with W8.1

Change Info:
                      What's new:

Comment

• CaptainSpaz
                        CaptainSpaz commented
                        Editing a comment
                        So far it works fine. The only issue is the registry scan with all options enabled got stuck at 84% for a very noticeable length of time.

• CaptainSpaz
                        CaptainSpaz commented
                        Editing a comment

• TJB1982
                        TJB1982 commented
                        Editing a comment

The regular scan is just a smart scan if you have the deep scan turned on it will dig through the whole registry to find problems. Therefore once you hit the 84% it is starting the deep scan of the registry :)
                    Working...
                    X