IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC 8.4 display is too small to read on my 3200x1800 screen

loveyournoms

Hi,

On my Windows 8.1, 3200x1800 machine, ASC 8.4 is REALLY tiny, and doesn't display correctly- some lines of text have the tops cut off,which makes them even more unreadable. I had this problem with ASC 8.3 as well, and posted in these forums, but the issue still exists in 8.4. The first screenshot I've attached is how the Care page shows up on my screen, compared to how regular text shows up, and the second shows how some text gets cut off, circled in red. Is there anything I can do to make the interface more readable until this problem is fixed?

Thank you!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n210388[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n210389[/ATTACH]

• 7 months later...

Hello! I was wondering if you'd found a solution to this problem? I'm having the same one.

Yesterday I managed to fix it through playing around with the program icon's properties in it's C drive folder, compatibility settings, troubleshooting settings, etc.

After, it worked properly, I saved the settings on it and thought it was all fine - today it's back to pocket-sized screen! Despite all my efforts.

Thank you,

Bryan

Hi Bryan,

Sorry for it. Please download and reinstall the latest version 9.2 of ASC from http://www.iobit.com/en/advancedsystemcareprob.php? to check whether the same situation or not.

If the same situation, please follow the steps below.

1.Right click the desktop shortcut of ASC to open its installation directory.

2.Find the file ASC.exe and delete it.

3.Download the file ASC_DPI.zip from the link https://www.dropbox.com/s/hicoe3qj0lt59ba/ASC_DPI.zip?dl=0

4.Unzip ASC_DPI.zip, find the new file ASC.exe and put it into the installation directory opened in step 1.

5.Run ASC to check whether the issue is solved or not. Please tell us the result.

6.Find the file ASC.Log in the installation directory, and send it to us.

Thanks.

Archived