IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC 8 Free and automatic clean tool problem

TouchAlive

Today i just had an automatic cleaning, wich i didnt even set to happen.

Once it ended, all my personal files of Microsoft office were corrupted, included some programs like Google chrome, is this even possible?

Over the backup function i found the last backup made exactly today, probably before the autoclean but still after i made that backup nothing worked again.

How do i fix that? I lost 1 month of work since i don't have a younger Windows backup.

Hi TouchAlive,

Could you please kindly describe the situation with more details so that we can locate the issue? Any screenshots will also be helpful.

Besides, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV8.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop, please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Thanks for your time. :)

• 4 years later...
hi touchalive,

this could have happen due to error occurred while windows was performing backup process. If you could provide more details about your error i could have help you with some exact solution.

Lewis

this topic is 4 years old....don't hold your breath for a reply