IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 9

Cicely

Advanced SystemCare 9 Final is available.

New face of the world No.1 System Utility is UNLEASHED.

1. Send your Feedback

- E-mail us your suggestions or comments directly: iobitfeedback@gmail.com

- Join discussion on our forums.

The top 20 most valuable beta contributors will be given a License for FREE!

And their names will be printed in the v9 Final version.

Great News! Advanced SystemCare V9 Final has been released.

We have picked out the top 20 most valuable beta contributors for ASC v9 and presented them a license code for ASC Pro for 1 year as promised. Also, we have added their name to about window of ASC v9.

Top contributors picked out from Email Feedback:

Mahmudul Hasan Porag, Anthony Kezele, Jürgen Kross, Glenn Kalb, HARMONY AND UNDERSTANDING, Charles F. Schreiber, Jr., Ben Brugman, Nenad Novkovic

Top contributors picked out from Forum Feedback:

Alexander Kozin, Odanion, John T Stowe, renodos500, EverydayDisasters, NightKnight, Ufoman, BillGP, ACCPresidentLB, njazrael71, Jitzy_JT, roger_m

Check the surprise gifts in your Emails and Private Messages.

2. Share Advanced SystemCare v9 with your families, friends, and colleagues

3. Download Now

Download From MajorGeeks

Download From CNET.com

4. What's New

+ New Speed Up - Deeply optimize system, startups, disks and browsers for faster PC and browser.

+ Fully Supported Windows 10 - Support cleaning and optimization of Windows 10, Microsoft Edge, Modern Apps, etc.

+ New Win 10 Reinforce - Provide specialized system protection for Windows 10.

+ New Auto RAM Clean - Free up RAM automatically to get a higher performance PC.

+ Crafted New UI - More user friendly and support large Font Size and high resolution screen.

+ Enhanced Protect - Added DNS Protect and enhanced Browser Anti-Tracking to better protect your system and browser.

+ Enhanced Startup Manager - Not only boost your PC boot time, but also speed up your browsers.

+ Improved Default Programs - Added support for Microsoft Edge. Set default browser and other programs with 1-click in Win 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP.

+ Redesigned Toolbox - Added customizable My Favorite Tools, rebuilt Large Files Finder and Auto Shutdown, improved Win Fix and other 10+ tools for deeper clean and optimization.

+ Larger Database - Expanded database for Spyware Removal, Registry Fix, Privacy Sweep, Junk Files Clean, Surfing Protection for a cleaner and more secure PC.

* Supported more than 31 languages.

* And More Can Be Discovered by You.

• Like 4

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see a typo. lol it says The top 20 most valuable beta contributors will be given a License for FREE!

And their names will be printed in the v8 Final version.

It should say The top 20 most valuable beta contributors will be given a License for FREE!

And their names will be printed in the v9 Final version. Right.

• Like 1

Some suggestions About ASC SCAN:

Add new item to SCAN: Startup Problems-----It scans all unused, unnecessary and dangerous startup programs and services and it can disable and uninstall them... ---some of this features has iobit tool called "Startup Manager"

What will ASC perform, if some "Startup Problems" problem is found...

Dangerous startup programs and services will default selected for uninstalling after scan will completed...

Unused and unnecessary startup programs and services will default selected for disabling after scan will completed

Add new item to SCAN: Memory Defrag

Add new item to SCAN: Drivers Problems-------i think,,,,driver updater----

Add new item to SCAN: Software Problems-----i think software updater

Add Acrobat Reader DC cleaning and Google Chrome IndexedDB cleaning.

Add Residual Files cleaning---it includes Windows Patch Cache cleaning, Program´s Residual Files and Download Folder cleaning

Add new tool "System Change Tracker"

Aww when I saw "Send your feedback for Advanced SystemCare 9" on the forum hompage (forums.iobit.com) I got so excited and thought a beta had been released... Now I realise I have to wait a bit longer! Hope it won't be much too longer now!

Add more programs to the software updater.

Fix the issues with the registry cleaner that I have already posted about.

Add a registry permissions fix tool, as a lot of problems arise when registry access is denied due to wrong permissions

Add more fixees like in Windows Repair from tweaking.com so that ASC can fix more issues.

Add IOBIT Recovery CD....feature...it can recover system,,,if is corrupted....it installs iobit recovery files and data into some CD..where do you want to burn..installs latest antivirus database...then .it boots before system boot......

List of all features:

IOBIT System Cure....if system isn't boot thanks to hacker's attack,or ,is overpopulated with viruses and malicious codes,,and there are infected system files and others

,,or system boot works, but in system is many viruses and malicious codes....

IOBIT System Cure helps you cure your system...cure system files...or replace these files with new, if is it possible ..if was not infected system files..Iobit system cure runs antivirus scan only...if internet connection still works,,it downloads latest antivirus database, if is some new update for preinstalled antivirus database..

After done for System Cure....IOBIT Recovery CD helps you install advanced system care ultimate,if it is not installed....if is installed...through this recovery cd updates asc antivirus database, enables all antivirus features....

IOBIT System Boot Crash Fixer...if system is not wants to boot..??this feature helps you recovers system through Windows System Restore...or it fixes boot through Last Works System Configuration.????or through iobit online system analyze...it scans, where is exactly problem and fixes it...

Cicely,,,,more suggestions coming soon...

Some more suggestions:

Include Startup Optimization and Deep Optimization scans from the Startup Manager, and General Fix from Win Fix in the regular scans.

Include Software Updater in the regular scans.

Include driver updates in the regular scans.

There is an issue with the Disk Scan where sometimes errors are detected when there are no errors on the drive, which hopefully can be fixed. This may be due to a known issue with chkdsk where it can incorrectly find errors when run in scan only mode.

That's all for now.

Action Center Android protection is ticked but with get now is a valid option on my PC?

W10 TP

Hi scrd01,

"Get better security and privacy protection for your Android device."

Please take into account the Recommendation written below of that sentence :

Recommended:Install AMC Security to your Android device

Cheers.

Hello Cicely,

Is it possible to get 2 localization files (main interface and toolbox) for Advanced SystemCare 9?

Or expect version only Beta 2.0?

P.s. English.lng

Hi Black Raven,

I think, we should wait for Beta2 for the English language file.

It is not ready even for translators yet.

Cheers.